Friendship, Unrequited Love, and Creepiness

NEWM

• Paid Members
Yeah, 'twas a bit of a lazy pun. Apologies.

'twas, 'twat.

What the fuck is your problem? Honestly, this is getting really tiresome; I've not insulted you, I've not flamed you, in fact, I've had very little to do with you, so really: what's your damage?

What the fuck is your problem? Honestly, this is getting really tiresome; I've not insulted you, I've not flamed you, in fact, I've had very little to do with you, so really: what's your damage?

I'm no expert on the matter, but i'd say it's simply that the guy is an imbecile.

Edited by David

Just got to say that I think some of the teasing and baiting of the guy is pretty deplorable. I doubt some of you would actually ever say some of these things outside of the internet but that doesn't excuse it. It doesn't matter what medium you carry it out on - he's still a real person who is reading these things. It's not even like you're kids and should know better, some of you are grown fucking men. I can't see the difference between this and outright bullying.

• Paid Members
You're far too sensitive Carbomb.

Maybe, but it's not like it's entirely unwarranted. Green puts up a pic of tumbleweed, that's perfectly fine - whatever our problems have been in past, I can take that in good spirit. Calling me a twat, directly insulting me, is uncalled for.

Maybe, but it's not like it's entirely unwarranted. Green puts up a pic of tumbleweed, that's perfectly fine - whatever our problems have been in past, I can take that in good spirit. Calling me a twat, directly insulting me, is uncalled for.

Your taking part in an 18 page thread ripping apart someone for having a crush and being over zealous about it. Can't believe that someone randomly insulting you or anyone else in a thread like this surprises you.

It didn't read like something you should have taken seriously (though your wording suggests that there's some kind of feud between you and TripleA, so I could be wrong). But then, you know what I'm like for casual insulting. My posts always come across more malicious than they're intended.

• Paid Members
Just got to say that I think some of the teasing and baiting of the guy is pretty deplorable. I doubt some of you would actually ever say some of these things outside of the internet but that doesn't excuse it. It doesn't matter what medium you carry it out on - he's still a real person who is reading these things. It's not even like you're kids and should know better, some of you are grown fucking men. I can't see the difference between this and outright bullying.

Oh fuck off, Mother Teresa. Midas brought everything on himself firstly and secondly it's a fucking wrestling forum. Anyone who takes it too seriously is either stupid or mentally challenged. Or both.

If you feel so outraged by the content of this thread go do some volunteer work or something. That should give you the moral high you're craving. It'd certainly be more respectable than trying to out-mature a forum full of wrestling fans.

Oh fuck off, Mother Teresa. Midas brought everything on himself firstly and secondly it's a fucking wrestling forum. Anyone who takes it too seriously is either stupid or mentally challenged. Or both.

If you feel so outraged by the content of this thread go do some volunteer work or something. That should give you the moral high you're craving. It'd certainly be more respectable than trying to out-mature a forum full of wrestling fans.

My thoughts exactly, written more eloquently than I would have.

Some of you lot take this place awfully seriously. I bet you're on here when it's sunny with your curtains closed.

• Paid Members

Your taking part in an 18 page thread ripping apart someone for having a crush and being over zealous about it. Can't believe that someone randomly insulting you or anyone else in a thread like this surprises you.

Seeing as I haven't actually taken part in the ripping apart of Midas, and seeing as TripleA just came out of the blue with it - like I say, I've said nothing to the guy - it's pretty surprising.

It didn't read like something you should have taken seriously (though your wording suggests that there's some kind of feud between you and TripleA, so I could be wrong). But then, you know what I'm like for casual insulting. My posts always come across more malicious than they're intended.

Yeah, probably. I dunno, guess I've just had a bit of a heavy day. The dissertation's weighing a bit, getting a bit fed up these days.

Fuggit.

What's it being a wrestling forum got to do with it? Is that a free ticket to be a cunt? And in case you missed it, you're not talking about wrestling, you're discussing someone's personal life.

I'm not craving any moral high ground, just exercising some humanity round these parts.

And as far as being on here 'when it's sunny with your curtains closed' - I'm not the one spending hours ganging up on some bloke on the internet am I?

Seeing as I haven't actually taken part in the ripping apart of Midas, and seeing as TripleA just came out of the blue with it - like I say, I've said nothing to the guy - it's pretty surprising.

Yeah, probably. I dunno, guess I've just had a bit of a heavy day. The dissertation's weighing a bit, getting a bit fed up these days.

Fuggit.

I didn't say you did mate, just pointing out that that this sort of thing seems to come with the territory, especially in a thread like this.