Comic Book and Superhero movie & TV discussion.

Bellenda Carlisle

• Paid Members

Aren't the majority of the Hell's Kitchen lot going to be in Infinity War?

I thought it had been heavily rumoured, with The Punisher being a dead on cert to feature.

Daredevil out of all of them would be the best fit out of The Defenders. But I do agree that maybe a visit from Cap/Stark/Strange in the ensemble show to lead them to Avengers work would be great.

• Paid Members

I can't remember where I saw it but there was an interview with Charlie Cox and he said that part of his contract was that he would have to make himself available for Civil War, if needed. Obviously that never panned out and I don't think there's ever been any official line on any of them being included in the films going forward ( the problem is they either need to be included properly, or in a throwaway fight scene at street level, which would involve an alien invasion of New York....again.) that's the first I've heard about the Punisher being involved as well. 

I'm being Realistic, you're never going to get Downey Jr. To pop up on a Netflix series but they have a wealth of TV level actors involved in the franchise they could chuck in. Cumberbatch would be perfect, Even Paul Rudd wouldn't break the bank. 

• Paid Members

Having his family get taken out like in the Ultimates is about the only thing that could make Hawkeye interesting. He's really the after thought of the Avengers films. The fact that they tried to make up for his lack of things to do in the first film by giving him a farm and some kids in the sequel was amazing. 

• Paid Members

Not unless fox want to do it ( fox have the Xmen / mutant licence) they are actually developing an Xmen Tv series without any of the main characters in it, called Gifted which is about a family on the run with their mutant child and only features some of the more minor Xmen characters according to rumours. 

• Paid Members
5 hours ago, chokeout said:

I'm being Realistic, you're never going to get Downey Jr. To pop up on a Netflix series but they have a wealth of TV level actors involved in the franchise they could chuck in. Cumberbatch would be perfect, Even Paul Rudd wouldn't break the bank. 

The fact that Ant-Man and Iron Man wear masks means they could at least have a few cameo fight scenes. Can't imagine Downey Jr. or Rudd would charge too much for a bit of vocal work.

• Paid Members

Doesn't Cumberbatch owe Marvel a slightly big favour after his fuck up with the next Avengers film and him missing weeks of filming?

Problem there would no doubt be Strange isn't truly affiliated with The Avengers himself yet.