Bellenda Carlisle

Comic Book and Superhero movie & TV discussion.

17 minutes ago, ReturnOfTheMack said:

Most recent episode of The Flash

Hide contents

At the end, was that The Monitor? I don't want to Google and ruin any storylines for myself, but that suggests heading towards Crisis on Infinite Earths

Its the now annual DC Arrowverse crossover starting this Sunday running through Tuesday, it’s not that story being adapted but another well known DC Comics arc

I can't think of any other story that uses that character without heading towards setting up the one I said. Unless you mean the crossover title, but that's a book line rather than a story itself. 

1 hour ago, Teedy Kay said:

This Disney+ thing better not fuck about with Legion.

Don't scare me like this!

I pretty much forgot that it's a Marvel show and didn't think it would be screwed with.

6 hours ago, Merzbow said:

Don't scare me like this!

I pretty much forgot that it's a Marvel show and didn't think it would be screwed with.

Legion is part of the Marvel Mutants, owned by Fox... FX is owned by Fox... Disney will own Fox after the merger… So most likely the show wont be in any problems…

Not sure about the Gifted which is broadcasted by Fox, which wont go to Disney...

Runaways is broadcasted on HULU which Disney now owns 60 % of...

And Cloak & Dagger is broadcasted on the Disney owned Freeform...

So these shows are most likely save...

Watched Venom over the weekend. Thought it was alright, decent fun. Dialogue is a bit cringey and I still don't like how Venom looks but don't think it deserved the critical pasting it received. Works as an origin story to then set up the sequel and hopefully crossovers.