Comic Book and Superhero movie & TV discussion.

Bellenda Carlisle

• 4 weeks later...
  • Paid Members

I'd give it til episode 6 before you give up, it's a great episode with a superbly cast new hero and if you like it it leads to some interesting albeit flawed stuff.  For me I really like all the bits with the side heroes but find some of the main storyline a bit less interesting. I loved Hawk and Dove for example but Raven's story not so much. Hawk and Dove get their own whole episode later in the series.

I hate the fact that Robin is a cop but apart from that I think he's pretty well cast. It's a good show for anyone who likes hearing Robin say fuck a conspicuous amount.

• Paid Members

UK Cinema screenings of Death Of Superman and Reign of the Supermen

https://myvue.com/event/the-death-of-superman-and-reign-of-the-supermen/synopsis

I'd posted this in the other Comics thread. Would probably be better off in here.

Has anyone seen them or planning on watching them at the Cinema?

Edited by BigJag

• Paid Members
30 minutes ago, BigJag said:

UK Cinema screenings of Death Of Superman and Reign of the Supermen

https://myvue.com/event/the-death-of-superman-and-reign-of-the-supermen/synopsis

I'd posted this in the other Comics thread. Would probably be better off in here.

Has anyone seen them or planning on watching them at the Cinema?

I'd like to see those, but the button that says "Get Times & Tickets" is ghosted. Maybe they haven't decided the schedules yet?

EDIT: Ah, it's today. They've probably sold out.

Edited by Carbomb

• Paid Members
1 minute ago, Chris B said:

Yeah, that works - but if it's today, can't do it :(

Definitely would like to see those, though. I'm sure it'll be easily available soon.

• Paid Members

Yeah. Most likely a sell out. Limited release too. Birmingham and I think London. Sadly I only spotted it yesterday. Not enough time to plan a trip out of Leicester.

The DVD release is set for the end of the month.

Edited by BigJag

• Awards Moderator

The way it’s edited certainly makes you want to feel like it’s set before Infinity War ... I kind of hope it is because I’m trying to suspend my disbelief and putting a trailer out for a new film starring a character who’s meant to be dead

and featuring a cameo from someone else being dead

is like seeing the faces and heels break kayfabe as soon as the match is over to show everyone they’re friends really.

Edited by HarmonicGenerator