The Gathering 4 : Fool's Gold

cant really seeing it being lowlanders with glen dunbar turning heel and grant not been seen since their match against sti in govan last year. would be good to see fight club in it or t2k since they are kicking about again :D

Fight Club vs T2K would be a cracker imo!! Does anyone know if this has ever happened properly?

dont think it has happened before. i think if it was fight club vs sti vs t2k vs disco biscuits it would be awesome altho i think the discos may look a bit out of place since the other three teams are far better teams

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply
cant really seeing it being lowlanders with glen dunbar turning heel and grant not been seen since their match against sti in govan last year. would be good to see fight club in it or t2k since they are kicking about again :D

Fight Club vs T2K would be a cracker imo!! Does anyone know if this has ever happened properly?

dont think it has happened before. i think if it was fight club vs sti vs t2k vs disco biscuits it would be awesome altho i think the discos may look a bit out of place since the other three teams are far better teams

I dont actually know who disco biscuits are so cant comment but from what ive seen of sti they are shit. Ricky Divers more so as Grange at least looks the part a bit.

I dont actually know who disco biscuits are so cant comment but from what ive seen of sti they are shit. Ricky Divers more so as Grange at least looks the part a bit.

they are a w3l team really small guys that seem to dance more than wrestle. dont agree with sti being shit tho ive only ever saw them in one shit match against black samurai and falcon a while back. agreed tho divers may not look the part bodywise but i personally think hes the better part of the team.

I've liked STI.

As for T2K, I don't think they'll be quite the amazing team anymore. Sure they're two good wrestlers, but they've teamed something like twice in the last five years or something like that, and one of them times they hardly did anything with each other. They were just brawling all over the place.

they are a w3l team really small guys that seem to dance more than wrestle. dont agree with sti being shit tho ive only ever saw them in one shit match against black samurai and falcon a while back. agreed tho divers may not look the part bodywise but i personally think hes the better part of the team.

opinions vary I guess. grange is a really good wrestler i think, so not likely that divers could be the better of the 2 but thats just me. If it is a 4 way tag match then sti will most likely be in it. Im going to go to this I think as ive never seen a cage match before so looking forward to it

Oh, and I'd say yeah, Dicky Divers is the better of the two. William Grange is solid enough and has a good look, but that's about it.

I've seen a few STI matches now. Best one being the absolute stunner they had with CJ Hunter and Steven Xavier in Govan, but there's been other good 'uns with Operation RedWolf and Special Services along the way. The match with the Disco Biscuits that was posted on YouTube wasn't too bad either.

Oh, and I'd say yeah, Dicky Divers is the better of the two. William Grange is solid enough and has a good look, but that's about it.

I've seen a few STI matches now. Best one being the absolute stunner they had with CJ Hunter and Steven Xavier in Govan, but there's been other good 'uns with Operation RedWolf and Special Services along the way. The match with the Disco Biscuits that was posted on YouTube wasn't too bad either.

i think that match with cj and xavior is easily been their best match altho i reckon they may outdo it this sunday :)

The first Fight Club faced T2K at W3L a few years back.

Well, I can't say who's in the tag match just yet, but...

...SWA Online's Fan Access revealed some names over the week for the rest of the show including...

Andy Anderson - SWA's breakout of 2010, after a the match of the night against James Scott in Uddingston, Anderson will now be entered into the Money in the Bank Scramble, joining Scott who announced himself into the match in November. The match will also include Red Lightning, and two more names yet to be revealed.

Plus we'll have Joe Coffey defending the Laird of the Ring Championship, and after several challengers have been defeated in good form by Coffey, he faces his toughest challenge yet as former NWA British and Commonwealth Champion, a man who has had international exposure, 'Lord of the Manor' Paul Tracey makes a bid to become Laird of the Manor.

The British title contenders will be decided over the weekend, including BT Gunn versus Lionheart in Motherwell on February 11th.

Tickets are on sale now from Ticketweb (http://www.ticketweb.co.uk/user/?region=gb_scotland&query=detail&event=433301)

Massive savings of up to

Archived