Steve Corino

Richie Freebird

Wait a minute, Zero-1? Is that where Corino’s original fake AWA belt still resides?...

As far as I know Keith Walker is the one who holds that belt and he isn't working for Zero1.

EDIT - Apprently Zero1 are using the fake AWA belt as there main title:

20110703077.jpg

Kinda strange since you have the American flag on the belt.

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't uderstand the logic in the whole thing anyway even though the sheik brouoght the belt, The belt was fetured in NWA Hollywood which I thought was their Falgship T.V. program showcaseing the NWA but then they had Cabana drop the belt to somone who dosen't feture on the show and it hasn't been fetured since. It has prompted them to create a T.V. Title though.

but the whole thing has made me question the Value of the NWA and how much value te T.V show has, IF the NWA has any ambitions at all recent events seems like lunacy.

Most tragic thing about the Sheik situation is that he gave up the NWA title (through the means of refusing to show up to drop it) because he was better off doing a $4,000 gig in Japan.

Wait... What?!?!?! Cabibbo is making $4,000 a night?!

• Paid Members
It looks like were talking about the late July-early August tour which will be a less then a week long tour.

$4,000 for a week is bloody good for someone whose pretty much a nobody.

$4,000 for a week is bloody good for any average person. I want $4,000 a week. Hell, I'll blade myself while dropkicking midgets for that.

You should cut down on that, Richie, what with your condition and everything. You need all the blood inside your weakened frame.

Archived