Steve Corino

Richie Freebird

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members
As my understanding goes, it only requires the title to have been contested for in 2 different countries.

Wrestling isnt real, though. Some local fed could call their plastic belt a world title if they wanted to. If doesnt need to be defended anywhere. Its a belt with a name on it.

As my understanding goes, it only requires the title to have been contested for in 2 different countries.

Wrestling isnt real, though. Some local fed could call their plastic belt a world title if they wanted to. If doesnt need to be defended anywhere. Its a belt with a name on it.

Understood. I was only discussing my almost ordering of a custom designed Barrow Island Heavyweight Champion belt with fellow member Fuldder the other day. I wouldn

• Paid Members
- You open a promotion under the name of `Archie Turner`called WCW.

- You dub the former big gold WCW world title replica as your world title.

- You book the last `real` WCW Champion Booker T against your local indy worker at your local indy show in a youth centre. (Just another payday for Booker)

- Your local worker wins and carries the belt around.

Is local indy worker "Lightning Jack Thompson (5 ft 5") now a WCW World Champion like Goldberg was!?

Hell no he is not!

Of course I assume when you say Booker T was the last "real" WCW Champion you realise that it was really The Rock (or Chris Jericho if you like) but are chosing not to accept that. This is the difference you see. The Rock can 100% legitimate claim to have been WCW Champion because although he won it in WWE, they had bought WCW and as such had every right to continue the lineage as they did, in fact they continued it unbroken. AWA on the other hand was pretending to be something it wasn't and had no right to be therefore Corino's claim is far from credible.

Archived