Scottish Football Discussion Thread 2010/11

The Cum Doctor

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
That's fine then. For what it's worth, I completely agree.

For what it's worth, you come across as a sympathizer. :thumbsup:

I'm not a bigot, I just hate them. And I don't spend almost 1,000 quid a year to be a gloryhunter. If I wanted to be a gloryhunter I'd subscribe to Sky Sports and buy a settee. Like some on here.

• Paid Members

Sombody (missed his name) who was talking about the Celtic vs Ranger's stuff on Sky Sports news saying how its getting out of hand, he said that a few weeks ago a young boy was stabbed and killed for being a Celtic fan? :confused: Was he talking about Reamonn Gormley who was stabbed in Blantyre? As that had nothing to do with football.

It would be completely ridiculous to tar all Rangers fans (or Celtic fans) with the same shitty brush. But Chaka definately comes across as a bit of a knuckledragger, which isn't helped by the fact that he lives in East Kilbride.

Where 'sympathizer' is 'guy who couldn't give a fuck about Ireland or religion and just supports his football team', then yeah, you have me sussed.

My Gran and Grandpa lived in East Kilbride. In fact, I lived in East Kilbride for a year. Swaledale, to be precise. It's not all bad... just most of it.

It would be completely ridiculous to tar all Rangers fans (or Celtic fans) with the same shitty brush. But Chaka definately comes across as a bit of a knuckledragger, which isn't helped by the fact that he lives in East Kilbride.

Yeh Chaka/Ally Clark has been displaying all the traits of a bigoted idiot for years on here...with highlights such as him posting pictures of himself holding a ''BIG JOCK KNEW'' Rangers scarf up to his webcam. It's a shame that people like him display such a negative stereotype of your 'typical Rangers fan' as my work is full of them and I have a good few mates that are STH and none of them are even a fraction as dislikeable.

Where 'sympathizer' is 'guy who couldn't give a fuck about Ireland or religion and just supports his football team', then yeah, you have me sussed.

My Gran and Grandpa lived in East Kilbride. In fact, I lived in East Kilbride for a year. Swaledale, to be precise. It's not all bad... just most of it.

I couldn't give a toss about Ireland either. Or what religion people are. Over the years on here if you search my posts you'll find that's the two things I care least about.

I don't hate Celtic because of their Irish links, or the fact it seen as a "catholic club" (whatever that means). I just hate them because they are Celtic. And by that I don't mean I only hate them because they are Rangers rivals, before anybody points that out. I hate them because of several things. Mostly the "world are against us", some down to Neil Lennon, lots down to the songs their fans choose to sing (shhhh, you're not allowed to mention this) and some down to the experiences I've had.

Nothing to do with religion or place of origin.

I couldn't give a toss about Ireland either. Or what religion people are. Over the years on here if you search my posts you'll find that's the two things I care least about.

I don't hate Celtic because of their Irish links, or the fact it seen as a "catholic club" (whatever that means). I just hate them because they are Celtic. And by that I don't mean I only hate them because they are Rangers rivals, before anybody points that out. I hate them because of several things. Mostly the "world are against us", some down to Neil Lennon, lots down to the songs their fans choose to sing (shhhh, you're not allowed to mention this) and some down to the experiences I've had.

:laugh:

You are a fucking hoot sometimes. I'd recommend you stop digging that hole for yourself, it's beginning to look quite deep.

:laugh:

You are a fucking hoot sometimes. I'd recommend you stop digging that hole for yourself, it's beginning to look quite deep.

See, point proven.

"We don't sing any sectarian songs"

A few of my best mates are on the Celtic bus that runs from the Village Inn in EK and they don't just sing songs about Celtic or ruin Deepche Mode classics.

"But it's all about our history :((((. P.I.R.A "

• Paid Members
I hate them because of several things. Mostly the "world are against us", some down to Neil Lennon, lots down to the songs their fans choose to sing (shhhh, you're not allowed to mention this)

You're serious right.........."Fuck Bobby Sands - HE'S DEID!" :rolleyes:

I hate them because of several things. Mostly the "world are against us", some down to Neil Lennon, lots down to the songs their fans choose to sing (shhhh, you're not allowed to mention this)

You're serious right.........."Fuck Bobby Sands - HE'S DEID!" :rolleyes:

I could go a chicken supper.

I never mentioned anything about the songs WE sing. Believe me, I travel on a CSC supporters' bus to away games and I've been to rebel gigs. I know what is sang in certain circles. I just find it a damn cheek that you use it as a stick to beat us with when I heard 50,000 people belt out the Billy Boys at Ibrox the other day after your first goal.

Not to mention all the other filth that is spewed at every turn from the Rangers end at any ground they play at.

Archived