Scottish Football Discussion Thread 2010/11

The Cum Doctor

Just seen in the news that Dundee Utd striker David Goodwillie has been charged with rape .... Badwillie

Take your pick of my favourite text songs I got left last week.

"You know she said no! You know she said no! David goodwillie You know she said no!"

"Badcock, Badcock gies a wave" (fae the jail)

"There's only 1 david goodwillie one david goodwillie..

She said no thanks

but u took off her pants..

Walkin in a goodwillie wonderland!!"

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
The object of the other clubs should be to get up to the old firms level, not bring the old firm down, the last few years Rangers and Celtic have both got much weaker then they once was, its up for the other teams to catch up with them not hope the league cripple the old firm and do there job for them.

If the other clubs aren't entitled to claim a fair portion of the television money, then how do you expect them to "get up to the old firms level"?

• Paid Members
The object of the other clubs should be to get up to the old firms level, not bring the old firm down, the last few years Rangers and Celtic have both got much weaker then they once was, its up for the other teams to catch up with them not hope the league cripple the old firm and do there job for them.

If the other clubs aren't entitled to claim a fair portion of the television money, then how do you expect them to "get up to the old firms level"?

Mysterious powers from the planet Zog.

Yawn.

Another fame hungry slut vs. footballer

This is a very short-sighted comment. Innocent until proven guilty and that - Goodwilllie, for now, is entitled to a fair trial and whatnot. But at the same time, there is an equal chance that he beasted this girl and robbed her of her dignity.

You can't really condemn either of them until a decision is made.

Imagine the outrage if Neil Lennon had given this interview.

Looking forward to seeing whether Terry Butcher will be hauled before the authorities for questioning the integrity of the SPL and of tonight's referee at Ibrox.

"The SPL don't want Inverness in it."

Imagine if Neil Lennon came out and said "the SFA don't want Celtic to win the league."

That Inverness were forced to play tonight was a joke, BTW. Aren't both teams supposed to agree to the rearrangement of a fixture?

• Paid Members
Imagine the outrage if Neil Lennon had given this interview.

Looking forward to seeing whether Terry Butcher will be hauled before the authorities for questioning the integrity of the SPL and of tonight's referee at Ibrox.

"The SPL don't want Inverness in it."

Imagine if Neil Lennon came out and said "the SFA don't want Celtic to win the league."

That Inverness were forced to play tonight was a joke, BTW. Aren't both teams supposed to agree to the rearrangement of a fixture?

The ref/linesmen looked joke but Inverness came off better, They kicked Rangers off the park all day and got away with constant fouls. Rangers was clean threw on goal twice and was not even close to being offside, but it was still given. Lafferty was clean threw on goal (could not tell if he was in or out the box) and he was hacked. Jelavic got booked for diving when he had the ball. Could go on and on but there is no point. I have not saw this on TV yet so some of the thing's I'm guessing might not been as bad, It just shows that the refs up here are a bit of a joke.

The ref/linesmen looked joke but Inverness came off better, They kicked Rangers off the park all day and got away with constant fouls. Rangers was clean threw on goal twice and was not even close to being offside, but it was still given. Lafferty was clean threw on goal (could not tell if he was in or out the box) and he was hacked. Jelavic got booked for diving when he had the ball. Could go on and on but there is no point. I have not saw this on TV yet so some of the thing's I'm guessing might not been as bad, It just shows that the refs up here are a bit of a joke.

34ilojq.jpg

Can you imagine the uproar in this country's media if Neil Lennon had said he felt like bashing a specific individual's head in with a wine bottle after a disappointing result?

To me, Terry Butcher's comments aren't the problem - it is the witch-hunt against Neil Lennon in Scotland that has existed since he was a player. I'm too young to remember Butcher the player so from what I understand he was a total cunt (and good for an OG against Celtic, apparently) but as a manager I have a bit of time for him. His interview was bang on the money - the ref bottled it, Weiss is the most namby-pamby player the SPL has seen for quite some time if not ever, the 10 team league is a fucking joke and well, it's nice to hear a bit of honesty sometimes.

• Paid Members

Erm I was at the game mate. From what I saw it looked like what I have said. The offsides was a joke and Laff was defo fouled I was not sure if it was in the box or not. Only thing I'm not 100% sure on is Jelvic being booked for diving, as it would have made no point him diving where he was.

Archived