Scottish Football Discussion Thread 2010/11

The Cum Doctor

And as I highlighted, the referee had an impact but Celtic had more than enough time to cancel it out. The images just display the paranoia that a lot of fans find amusing. The number of decisions Celtic and Rangers get against 'diddy' teams would suggest that there is no conspiracy.

Also, why does Lennon not come out and praise a referee's performance? That's not a reference to last night, just in general.

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
And as I highlighted, the referee had an impact but Celtic had more than enough time to cancel it out.

That doesn't make his shocking display any less worthy of comment though, surely?

Also, why does Lennon not come out and praise a referee's performance? That's not a reference to last night, just in general.

To be fair, i've heard him praise the officiating a few times in post-match interviews.

CONSPIRACY!!! IT'S ALL A CONSPIRACY!

I think you lads have enought to worry about without concerning yourself about Celtic, don't you think?

They are our main rivals and the only other team in our shitty provincial league capable of mounting a title challenge. Of course I'm going to be concerned about the goings on around them.

COME ON YE WELLLLLLLLLLLLL!

Lennon's some dancer.

CONSPIRACY!!! IT'S ALL A CONSPIRACY!

Celtic FC: Dignified since 1888

Quite expected that you should rear your ugly hide once again after Celtic had a blip in the SPL. You were conspicuous in your absence after we fucking gubbed you at Ibrox.

I wasn't in the country at the time.

• Paid Members
They are our main rivals and the only other team in our shitty provincial league capable of mounting a title challenge.

I wouldn't discount Hearts so quickly.

You should. They are on a decent run right now but like every Jim Jeffries side they will be found out eventually.

See this pish that Celtic can't blame referees as they should be good enough to overcome the bad decisions, fuck off eh? Why should a team have to be better because they are continually getting bad decisions against them. Other teams don't have to overcome this in every second game so why should Celtic?

Sometimes you have to win ugly, especially in this league and although I can't say for certain that we would have, there is a pretty good chance we'd have won that game without Forrest wrongly being sent off, Hamilton getting a goal disallowed and us getting another penalty.

See this pish that Celtic can't blame referees as they should be good enough to overcome the bad decisions, fuck off eh? Why should a team have to be better because they are continually getting bad decisions against them. Other teams don't have to overcome this in every second game so why should Celtic?

Sometimes you have to win ugly, especially in this league and although I can't say for certain that we would have, there is a pretty good chance we'd have won that game without Forrest wrongly being sent off, Hamilton getting a goal disallowed and us getting another penalty.

Agreed. In England, there is a media jizzfest over Manchester United and the fact that in spite of not playing particularly well at any point this season, they are still running away with the league and are winning games they had no right to (the West Brom game being the biggest case in point).

This whole "you should have won anyway" is a fucking cop-out and is the kind of nonsensical bullshit my mum and my ex used to say; funnily enough, neither are football fans at all.

Ifs, buts and maybes. If you had signed Lionel Messi two days before the Hamilton game I'm sure you maybe could have beaten Hamilton. But if you'd signed Messi, Xavi and Iniesta then you deffinatley would have beaten Hamilton.

• Paid Members
AGENDA! CONSPIRACY! THEY'RE ALL AGAINST US!

Why don't you just fuck off Celtic. I'm starting to get weary of you.

And I thought Glasgow Rangers were bad...

Shit. Woe betide us, eh?

Well, until there are radical changes at the SFA, you're going to struggle for a long time, seeing as they're gunning for you lot...

Archived