Scottish Football Discussion Thread 2010/11

The Cum Doctor

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Well... shit.

What you saying shit for, when do the old Firm ever lose two home derbies on the trot?

Are Rangers in line for a fortune from this, or are cup gates still divvied up 50/50?

Pretty sure it's 50/50. Heard talk that the unwashed are also getting the wee corner next the Broomloan aswell as the stand. Should be interesting.

Chuffed at the draw. I don't think there's any way Walter will let us lose twice at home to the mhanks in the space of 6 weeks.

6 match ban for Lennon. Nothing for Wattie fighting with Mixu and 4th officials though. Nothing was ever said about him serving his ban in the entrance way of the tunnel so effectively he didn't have a ban before someone says anything. Fucking joke.

6 match ban for Lennon. Nothing for Wattie fighting with Mixu and 4th officials though. Nothing was ever said about him serving his ban in the entrance way of the tunnel so effectively he didn't have a ban before someone says anything. Fucking joke.

aw shucks

Charlie Mulgrew yesterday became the first Septic player to be charged for leaving children alone! :laugh:

• Paid Members

When you aggressively get in the face of the match officials and scream "FUCKING PRICK" at them you get what you deserve.

I think this has the potential to be the best Old Firm game in ages. It's a cup tie which means neither team has to sit back and look for a draw, both have to go and look to win the game fromt he off as there's no reason either would want a replay except for the money which isn't going to cross th emind of either of the two managers or thier players coem kick off.

Hopefully will be a bit more open than the most recent two encounters anyway

Threave Rovers vs Motherwell looks like it could be the tie of the round.

Just the two problems with that.

1. Threave STILL need to play Stenhousemuir, after all the game has been postponed ten times. The record for postponements is 33 by the way.

2. The winners of that need to beat a Stranraer team who are currently top of the Third.

Also aren't Biffy Clyro Killie fans looking for revenge after last night? CONSPIRACY!~

Dunno about the rest of them but Simon Neill is definitely a Rangers fan. He was asked about which football team he supports in an interview and began to give an evasive answer, at which point someone piped up "Rangers" and he spent the next five minutes saying 'well yeah I am but there's loads of bands who support Celtic and I have a lot of mates who are Celtic fans etc'.

Anyway. I'm sure we'll be fine but it's just not the draw you want at this stage, especially with the likes of Threave/Stenhousmuir/Stranraer and co. still in there.

• Paid Members
Also aren't Biffy Clyro Killie fans looking for revenge after last night? CONSPIRACY!~

Dunno about the rest of them but Simon Neill is definitely a Rangers fan. He was asked about which football team he supports in an interview and began to give an evasive answer, at which point someone piped up "Rangers" and he spent the next five minutes saying 'well yeah I am but there's loads of bands who support Celtic and I have a lot of mates who are Celtic fans etc'.

Must be the other two then. I'm sure I saw them on Soccer AM in Killie tops.

Archived