Superstars Appreciation Thread

Green

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 1 month later...

I'm probably the only one still watching, but just watched this weeks Superstars,

Trent Baretta (and his awesome sideburns) took on Tyson Kidd in a really good match, which you can watch here

really like Trent, hope he gets a bit of a push on SD!

I still enjoy Superstars, and this weeks was a decent episode. I thought Kidd showed a little more personality that usual which was nice to see. Dunno what was up with DH Smith's dancing though, it came off as really forced.

• Paid Members
I still enjoy Superstars, and this weeks was a decent episode. I thought Kidd showed a little more personality that usual which was nice to see. Dunno what was up with DH Smith's dancing though, it came off as really forced.

The crowd responded to it though, bizarrely. People were really into the Smith vs Ryder match which was odd. Glad to see Ryder go over though, he's an absolute highlight on Superstars.

Kidd vs Barreta was a good watch too. I hope they do something with Kidd as there's always been something about him I really like. He could easily fit into a Primo role if nothing else as he has the same ability to look somewhat credible even if he constantly jobs.

I also thought Barreta Vs Tyson Kidd was a really good match, as was the Ryder Vs DH Smith match. I can't see the point in sticking the cowboy hat on Smith though, a punishment for his mum's comments about him maybe switching to MMA perhaps? I know it seems silly, but considering the people who run the company, I wouldn't put it past them.

I also thought Barreta Vs Tyson Kidd was a really good match, as was the Ryder Vs DH Smith match. I can't see the point in sticking the cowboy hat on Smith though, a punishment for his mum's comments about him maybe switching to MMA perhaps? I know it seems silly, but considering the people who run the company, I wouldn't put it past them.

I'd say it's his idea, he was wearing a cowboy hat at Axxess as well.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Whoever you are, you gotta watch Superstars this week, great matches as per usual (and a rather Rocker Chris Master reversing an irish whip into a Samoan Drop) but the pest part is just before it goes to the first break there is a guy that shouts "HEATH SLATER I HATE YOU" really loudly, its hilarious.

...and I tell you now, that one man southern rock band is a mega heel in the making.

Archived