Hollie Greig - child abuse cover up

Dynamite Duane

• Paid Members
If the MP doesn't respond within 10 days say, send the email again and then if necessary a 3rd time. If still no response after 3 mailings, we will have to put your MP on the black-list of those who support paedophilia...

You've got to be fucking joking, surely? Seriously, we might casually throw around the odd remark that you're a nutter, but if you say things like then I would SERIOUSLY question your mental health. That's an absolutely appalling thing for you to suggest.

That's what I was going to say. If this MP ignores the claims of a "super secret parliament mongo-raping society" like any sane person would, then that makes him support paedophilia?. I got a massive laugh at the "the paedophiles are extremely nasty and use hit-men to silence opponents" part though. This is fucking mental, even by conspiracy theorists standards.

• Replies 285
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Moderators
If the MP doesn't respond within 10 days say, send the email again and then if necessary a 3rd time. If still no response after 3 mailings, we will have to put your MP on the black-list of those who support paedophilia...

You've got to be fucking joking, surely? Seriously, we might casually throw around the odd remark that you're a nutter, but if you say things like then I would SERIOUSLY question your mental health. That's an absolutely appalling thing for you to suggest.

I wasn't joking when I said that I genuinely expect Duane to be sectioned in 2011. His posts on here are a fascinating documentation of the obsessive mental slide conspiracy theorists go down. It starts out by watching Loose Change and flirting with Scientology, before outright accusing The Man of being part of a nappy-rummaging nonce-ring, and ends with him being taken in under the mental health act, when the conspiracy starts bleeding into his real life. It won't be long before he's spotting chemtrails over his house, and The Man is trailing him, watching him through the shelves at Tesco because he's got too close to the truth and sent a letter he shouldn't have to a high-powered politician with a briefcase filled with GHB-spiked rusks.

When you are aware of a crime or wrong-doing and do not take action it is a crime in itself.

Justice must be sought and the case needs to be brought out into the public domain.

Have you sent your information to the media or officials, or are you just posting it on internet forums where it will have little to no impact at all?

I'm not having a dig, I'm just curious as to how far your campaign has spread.

Freaky, just to make it clear this isn't my personal campaign, I'm just doing my little bit to help by writing to my MP and encouraging others to do likewise. The reason of posting on a forum (or social networking site) is to reach people in other parts of the UK and take up the same action, I've asked those who want to do their bit to PM me and I'll forward them the new letter for their own MP (or member of Scottish/Welsh assemblies).

The lady behind the campaign has contacted the media etc but it has yet to reach the public via the mainstream media. However there has been banners put up in prominent places and leaflets handed out around the country, as you can see reported on the website and in the video I posted recently, it is hard though when the papers/TV won't cover the story.

Edited by Dynamite Duane

• Paid Members

I wasn't joking when I said that I genuinely expect Duane to be sectioned in 2011. His posts on here are a fascinating documentation of the obsessive mental slide conspiracy theorists go down. It starts out by watching Loose Change and flirting with Scientology, before outright accusing The Man of being part of a nappy-rummaging nonce-ring, and ends with him being taken in under the mental health act, when the conspiracy starts bleeding into his real life. It won't be long before he's spotting chemtrails over his house, and The Man is trailing him, watching him through the shelves at Tesco because he's got too close to the truth and sent a letter he shouldn't have to a high-powered politician with a briefcase filled with GHB-spiked rusks.

:laugh:

In all seriousness though, there are some utter clowns on here, but I don't think anyone else, other than Duane, would seriously suggest that MPs should be branded as paedophilia supporters because they refuse to back some half-baked campaign based entirely on innuendo and factual inconsistencies. He really does stand head and shoulder above the entire UKFF as Head Idiot.

• Moderators

Answer the question of how MP's ignore this dubious waste of time that they support Paedophilia. It's a fucking terrible thing to say, and you're just being a cunt. I hope one of them gets you done for slander or something.

• Paid Members
OK have your joke between yourselves... always the same handful of saddos :bored:

Piss off, Duane. You just came on a public forum and suggested that a group of people who refused to back a campaign that you in turn back are supporters of paedophilia. We're not joking, we think you're a total fruit loop. What kind of rational human being not only makes such a suggestion as you do but then can't actually see what's wrong with it?

Im still waiting for the cut and paste MP letter from Duane or even an indication of what has been said? as thus far he completely ignored that part.

Im expecting something along the lines of 'Your comments have been duly noted' Naive arent I?

• Paid Members
Im still waiting for the cut and paste MP letter from Duane or even an indication of what has been said? as thus far he completely ignored that part.

Seeing as twice he has ignored my request to see the letter I doubt we'll ever see it.

Im expecting something along the lines of 'Your comments have been duly noted' Naive arent I?

Isn't it obvious? Royal Mail intercepted the letter.

Royal Mail is an anagram of "Aim Orally" and "Morally AI", so it's clear to see that they are 'aiming' to put words into your mouth at the behest of an artificial intelligence that has a dubious outlook compared to those it enslaved. I can't believe you can't see that, guess some people just use their eyes to see.

• Paid Members
Duane, have you considered the mother of your offspring might be one of the paedophile gang? She's got a history of having sex with the mentally handicapped.

:thumbsup:

Winner!

Isn't it obvious? Royal Mail intercepted the letter.

Royal Mail is an anagram of "Aim Orally" and "Morally AI", so it's clear to see that they are 'aiming' to put words into your mouth at the behest of an artificial intelligence that has a dubious outlook compared to those it enslaved. I can't believe you can't see that, guess some people just use their eyes to see.

How could I have been so blind to that? Schoolboy error on my part. So if the RM took the letter that means they are on the Black Mark Paedo list doesnt it?