Hollie Greig - child abuse cover up

Dynamite Duane

• Paid Members
there is the whole a cover-up by the establishment and media.

When you are aware of a crime or wrong-doing and do not take action it is a crime in itself.

Justice must be sought and the case needs to be brought out into the public domain.

I guess I'm not getting an answer to this.........

Duane, if you truly believe in this cause you will scan and post the letter you received in reply from your MP.

You say many others have wrote to their MP's. I would honestly be genuinely interested to find out which ones replied.

• Replies 285
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm not having a dig, I'm just curious as to how far your campaign has spread.

I'm not entirely clued up on the situation, but they had a presence in Glasgow last month which wasn't met by hostility or ridicule. Most people were open to taking a leaflet and listening to what the campaigners had to say.

I have to add, in the interest of fairness, that the people handing out the leaflets looked a bit dodgy. That's not to say that their message isn't sincere, of course.

Edited by David

Not this again......

Duane, if you truly believe in this cause you will scan and post the letter you received in reply from your MP.

You say many others have wrote to their MP's. I would honestly be genuinely interested to find out which ones replied. If they don't respond positively are they automatically marked as having "something to hide"?

Poor show playing the "parent" card too. That's the equivalent of saying "How would you feel if it was you....". Which is the worst argument ever.

I'm doing that.

I don't know what ones did reply first time around, seems most were aware but didn't want to take it up since not being their local constituency. Doesn't mean they'll be marked as having something to hide but I see what you mean, it means they don't want to help see justice be sought.

I understand a lot of single people without children are less likely emphasize with the case since they aren't parents, sorry you see it that way martyn.

Here's the website for those that want to keep up with the latest on the case or indeed to action by writing to their MP. www.holliedemandsjustice.org

As I said in my last reply I'll leave it as that, I'm not here to argue, little to be gained. Perhaps I'll post an update when I hear from my MP.

Edited by Dynamite Duane

• Paid Members
I understand a lot of single people with children are less likely emphasize with the case since they aren't parents, sorry you see it that way martyn.

How do you know I'm not a parent? You're presuming because I haven't mentioned it in here?

I have a 7 year old son actually. The birth of my son didn't mean that I had to switch off my bullshit filter though.

Scan and post the letter you recieved from your MP then......

• Moderators
I don't know what ones did reply first time around, seems most were aware but didn't want to take it up since not being their local constituency. Doesn't mean they'll be marked as having something to hide but I see what you mean, it means they don't want to help see justice be sought.

You're mental.

I understand a lot of single people with children are less likely emphasize with the case since they aren't parents, sorry you see it that way martyn.

How do you know I'm not a parent? You're presuming because I haven't mentioned it in here?

I have a 7 year old son actually. The birth of my son didn't mean that I had to switch off my bullshit filter though.

Scan and post the letter you recieved from your MP then......

I don't recall saying you aren't a parent, I wouldn't have known, I've simply said some of us are parents on here, as well as young single blokes. I replied that I'm sorry you didn't like my approach of appealing to parents, child abuse is a very emotive topic to confront,I understand that and we all react differently to this story. I could of appealed to anyone in Scotland since the Greigs are from there or Shropshire since they relocated there.

I have sent the email to my MP, complete with my postal address, same as I did last year.

Some info from the letter to give you all a better idea of this second campaign:

MPs need to be made to realise a) this is not going away and a few crisp lines from Frank Mulholland, Solicitor General for Scotland dismissing Hollie's allegations doesn't wash with anyone b) their own character and career is on the line here. We the public want to hear from those who represent us where they stand on this issue, now they know that a paedophile gang which rapes handicapped children is on the loose in Scotland and that their senior colleagues and the police are protecting these perverts, what are they going to do? Are they going to stand up for the children or for the paedophiles?

If the MP doesn't respond within 10 days say, send the email again and then if necessary a 3rd time. If still no response after 3 mailings, we will have to put your MP on the black-list of those who support paedophilia...

The ones who do respond in the ways requested in the email will be 'MPs for Hollie', a wonderful new breed of humane and compassionate MPs! My idea is to get together a group together of say 20 or 30 such humane MPs out of the 649, to begin making a noise in parliament about this issue. It will take courage on their part because the paedophiles are extremely nasty and use hit-men to silence opponents q.e.d., that's why the MPs need to be in a group.

By the way when you write to your MP they have to respond if you provide a postal address.

• Paid Members
If the MP doesn't respond within 10 days say, send the email again and then if necessary a 3rd time. If still no response after 3 mailings, we will have to put your MP on the black-list of those who support paedophilia...

You've got to be fucking joking, surely? Seriously, we might casually throw around the odd remark that you're a nutter, but if you say things like then I would SERIOUSLY question your mental health. That's an absolutely appalling thing for you to suggest.

• Paid Members

WHAT!?!?!

So if an MP believes, as many here do (including me) that this is all made up bullshit that they, and logically then us, support paedophilia? Fuck off you utter cunt.

• Moderators

You are a disgusting idiot. And seeing as you're so happy to throw around the "If you were a parent, you'd understand" bullshit, you should know that such casual allegations of paedo-loving cheapen real cases of abuse.