Hollie Greig - child abuse cover up

Dynamite Duane

• Replies 285
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Justice is still being sought. I wrote to my MP last year as did many other individuals, the response being they are aware but don't want to get involved in fear of jeopardizing their political careers it seems, since it'll expose those fellow politicians involved in the cover-up.

Clearly those not behind this cause have let themselves known in this thread, that is their own choice. I've no interest in hearing from them. However I am interested in hearing from those backing Hollie's cause from different parts of the country who are willing to write to their MP in order to bring them onside. I'm appealing particularly to the fellow parents on the ukff.

Anyone wishes to take this action please PM me your email addy and I'll forward you the email to send to your local MP.

(6mins)

Okay. After reading everything here and watching a couple of clips here I go.

This Robert Green guy seems a brilliant talker the fact he is grabbing emotions like that is brilliant (not in a good way). In the way that he is manipulative (I think that's the work I'm looking for) and is using a child, very easy to strke emotions.

Then your comments bolded above, are you taking lessons from him?

The MP's not wanting to get involved: Probably would jeopardize their careers barking about something with as many loose ends as this.

Your not interested in hearing opposit views: Bad thing to say on a forum really, are you just looking for people to believe you? So you feel better and that you are bringing "Justice" to "Hollie".

Parents: This is the bit that caught me. Trying to play off parents emotions on a story like this, really?

Props to the person who posts a link of Helen Lovejoy.

• Paid Members

Not this again......

Duane, if you truly believe in this cause you will scan and post the letter you received in reply from your MP.

You say many others have wrote to their MP's. I would honestly be genuinely interested to find out which ones replied. If they don't respond positively are they automatically marked as having "something to hide"?

Poor show playing the "parent" card too. That's the equivalent of saying "How would you feel if it was you....". Which is the worst argument ever.

Edited by martyngnr

• Moderators

It's all bullshit, and you're an idiot. And we haven't forgotten how the official webmaster of the campaign came out and said it was all bullshit, and that you, while dodging questions about that, took it out of your sig and stopped mentioning it, before convincing yourself it was all real again to give this thread a hearty bump.

Clearly those not behind this cause have let themselves known in this thread, that is their own choice. I've no interest in hearing from them.

So being Dynamite Duane, Crusader for Justice gives your life more meaning than just being Duane, living the rat race like all the other people, right? "La-la-la, fingers in the ears, I shan't listen to you telling me I'm wasting my time, and really aren't special at all. Other than in that way where I go to school in a little yellow bus..."

Edited by Woyzeck

• Paid Members
Poor show playing the "parent" card too. That's the equivalent of saying "How would you feel if it was you....". Which is the worst argument ever.

Exactly. In the absence of a reasonable and fact-based case, he decides on some emotional blackmail.

Plus, his refusal to acknowledge the responses of people who do not believe or agree with his latest campaign is the internet equivalent of him sticking his finger in his ears and going, "LA-LA-LA I'M NOT LISTENING!"

Utter fucking gimp.

Of all the things you've posted here, Duane, this case is the most distasteful and the one you should be most ashamed of. Robert Green is absolutely the worst type of person, and his abuse and exploitation of Hollie Greig and her mother is appalling.

Involving your own children in the argument speaks volumes about you as a parent.

Loki (and others), you are entitled to your opinions, you've checked out the information on this case / cause and made your decision that there is something dodgy about Hollie's mother and Robert Green My opinion differs, I don't see it that way (I've met Robert Green and others campaigning for Hollie and Anne in person and judge them to be good people, doing what they feel is the right the thing to do). A down syndrome girl was sexually abused by her father, brother and other people that should have been trusted, her mother was abused by the authorities/police (and continues to be harassed), a murder (Hollies uncle) took place plus there is the whole a cover-up by the establishment and media.

When you are aware of a crime or wrong-doing and do not take action it is a crime in itself.

Justice must be sought and the case needs to be brought out into the public domain.

I'll leave it as that, I won't bother replying further on this topic, nothing gained by arguing.

When you are aware of a crime or wrong-doing and do not take action it is a crime in itself.

Justice must be sought and the case needs to be brought out into the public domain.

Have you sent your information to the media or officials, or are you just posting it on internet forums where it will have little to no impact at all?

I'm not having a dig, I'm just curious as to how far your campaign has spread.