Hollie Greig - child abuse cover up

Dynamite Duane

• Paid Members
So has Duane just done a runner as usual? So predictable...

Quite probably. As Woyzeck once said, he's quite possibly the most spineless man who ever existed. I wanted to ask him about his alleged recent re-affiliation with the Church Of Scientology as well.

Edited by Gladstone Small

• Replies 285
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Duane's "evolution is wrong" phase was a good laugh while it lasted.

Thing with the likes of Duane is that you can never prove them wrong because in their warped minds they believe that everyone other then them is "in on it" or are under control sheep heck they even accuse each other of working for "the man" for example there are a lot of people who believe that David Icke and Alex Jones are agents of the Illuminati.

Paranoid doesn't even come close to describing these mental's and to think I was almost one of them myself at one time :crazy:

• Moderators
Duane's "evolution is wrong" phase was a good laugh while it lasted.

Thing with the likes of Duane is that you can never prove them wrong because in their warped minds they believe that everyone other then them is "in on it" or are under control sheep heck they even accuse each other of working for "the man" for example there are a lot of people who believe that David Icke and Alex Jones are agents of the Illuminati.

Look at what happened when Charlie Veitch, hero of the tinfoilers and frequently linked to by Duane, did a documentary on the BBC about 911 being an inside job and, having met with people who actually knew what they were talking about, changed his mind about the whole thing. Suddenly, their champion was another sheep, or he was in on it all along, spreading Illuminati propaganda from the inside. Duane couldn't even bring himself to type his name after that. The reaction to that was fascinating in itself. None of his rabid followers agreed with his new conclusion, or thought they might reconsider their own views; instead the tinfoil army immediately cast him out altogether, and were angry that they'd been 'duped' by a guy who'd revealed himself as an agent of the sheeple.

Look at the comments here, for one example. Everything from an MK Ultra-induced breakdown to Veitch being a clone of the original. All because none of these fucking idiots can ever admit the possibility that they might possibly have been wrong: http://theintelhub.com/2011/07/01/wtf-charlie-veitch/

Edited by Astro Hollywood

Another good one was when Duane linked/quoted an "expert" in the conspiracy thread who was quickly exposed as not actually having a clue and Duane just shrugged it off with some of his "left brain thinking" bollocks.

EDIT

Christ I just clicked that link Astro and I truly believe that these people are mentally ill.

Edited by The King Of Swing

Learning more about Elish Angelioni, the former Lord Advocate, now a Dame and that she has put a D Notice on Hollie and Anne's case.

This wasn't true when you claimed it about a year ago, and it's no more true now.

Not only isn't it true, it couldn't be true as Ms Angeloni can't issue DA-Notices (their actual name). In fact, look here - a response to a tinfoiler by the one man who CAN issue D Notices, Air Vice-Marshal Vallance, in reply to a tin-foiler who actually had enough house to try and find out some facts:

Dear Mr Metcalfe,

Thank you for your e-mail.

Let me assure you that no Defence Advisory guidance has been issued on the case of Hollie Greig, nor will it be. The DA Notice System covers only the core national security issues defined in the five Standing DA Notices. These are of course purely advisory and are not supported by any form of sanction, legal or otherwise; advice offered under them can be accepted or ejected in whole or in part. For full details see www.dnotice.org.uk.

The case of Hollie Greig falls far outside the DA Notice System guidelines. and whether or not certain people are treating this case as a 'no-go area' it is certainly not because of any DA Notice concerns.

Sincerely,

Andrew Vallance

Air Vice-Marshal

Secretary, Defence Press and Broadcasting Advisory Committee

Office: 0207 218 2206

Mobile: 07768 433005

Home: 01344 874412

From the most reputable source I could find for you, Duane:

http://forum.davidicke.com/showpost.php?p=...p;postcount=840

Look, there's his office telephone number. Why don't you ring it and confirm this for yourself. Go on - do some actual investigation rather than relying on 4th hand information. I dare you.

EDIT: the poor chap has obviously had more than one enquiry about this, as evidenced by the testy reply to this bakerfoiler:

I wish to make it clear that there is absolutely no truth in the statement repeated in your e-mail below that the
Edited by Dynamite Duane

• Moderators
The whole thing has been covered up. That is self-evident. It's not like some of the national dailies, such as Daily Mail, Express, Telegraph for instance have covered the case and then The Sun, Guardian, Mirror etc won't touch, it's a total blackout on the whole thing. Neither will the BBC, Sky or Channel 4 touch it. Shows how it so controlled. It's self evident, regardless of D Notice.

Has anyone actually viewed the video I posted from the day Hollie and Anne went to the Royal Courts of Justice? There was camera crews there but no one was covering the story, all they were concerned about was bloody Ryan Giggs!

You know why? Because it's nonsense. It's as simple as that. That's why the BBC didn't run a story on it. They looked into it, and found that it simply didn't stand up to scrutiny. It's not true, and it didn't happen, and any newspaper or investigative show running with it is going to 1) look very silly indeed 2) find themselves on the wrong end of a bunch of lawsuits, from running around wrongly accusing people of being child rapers. This 'blackout' you speak of boils down to the fact that there's no story there. It's such a simple truth, but you tinfoilers have to feel like your lives have meaning by championing an imaginary cause.

I called CNN and told them you raped my postman, but they wouldn't run with it. This coverup simply proves that you fucked him right up the arse when he was bending down to put something in my letterbox. Nothing on the BBC website either. The powers that be really don't want this story out there. What are you hiding, arse-rapist?!

Wasting more of my time ITT.

Oh yeah, just to add, another reason I've stuck with this is. At the local church I volunteer occasionally at, for the old folks lunch club on a Thursday, one other volunteer there is a lad with down syndrome. He greets all the OAPs as they arrive and helps out with taking the meals to everyone. Now what I observed with him is an AMAZING MEMORY! He remembered everyone's name, where they sat, their ailments and where they'd been for their hols.

This was proof to me that those with Down Syndrome remember details so well. Meaning Hollie's evidence is just as valid if valid as any other victim of a crime.

I'll give you this. Every time I think you've outdone yourself with idiocy, you somehow manage to raise the dunce bar even higher. Astounding work.

Edited by Astro Hollywood

Robert Green has already been imprisoned in Scotland to 'shut him up' and to stop him exposing the nature and scale of the child abuse at the very highest levels of the Scottish establishment. To date they have spent over
Edited by Dynamite Duane

• Paid Members

I've not long gone back through all this thread, and i must say Duane....Bravo for keeping this going as long as you have.

For what its worth, with actual evidence versus some of the tin foil evidence, you should kinda admit you're in the wrong here.

A quick note, its been mentioned a few times, but no TV station have done a program on this, because when running a brief investigation into the ins and outs of what is going on, its just wouldnt hold up in court if people deceided to take it to court, and ultimately would cost them to much money, for the sake of a TV program. Which is a fairly good answer, (and the actual answer), not that its a "Cover up". Its not a cover up if the Station involved thinks "This will cost us more that its worth, and as such is mostly a load of 'He said she said' crap, with no actual facts at all".

You dont half buy into some crazy shite dude.

Edited by Bowyo T

• Paid Members

I realise this is a much more minor point to pick up on than "this is all bullshit" and "boy's batshit crazy", but anyway:

The whole cover-up is more lies to cover-up lies, in my opinion.

is not a matter of opinion. It's either a fact or it isn't.

Though Windmill Hill in Hitchin is the tallest mountain in the world, in my opinion.

• Paid Members
My opinion is Robert Green should have been allowed on national TV programme so the public can decide, not a handful of people on the internet. We are supposed to have free speech and justice in this country, I believe everyone has a right to be heard as a member of this society. I may not agree with the BNP but their leader has been allowed on Question Time and where he is wrong he is verbally knocked down.

Is Green the head of a national political party?

From UKColumn:

Robert Green Convicted In Court With No Jury

Scotland Proves Itself To Be Paedophile Capital Of The World

On Tuesday, 24th January in Stonehaven Court, Scotland, Robert Green was found guilty of Breach of the Peace, and breaking some of his bail conditions. Three other charges were dropped.

Article | January 25, 2012 - 11:54pm

Barely reported in the mainstream press, this man has been found guilty of

Edited by Dynamite Duane

• Moderators

Are you even going to acknowledge peoples interjections, corrections and questions then Duane?

Anyway, Clive Beast who used to live around here years back apparently beasted his son according to rumour. Duane's not come out in his sons defence so it's clear to me that not only is Duane an absolute cretin, but he's also Friend O' The Paedos.