Sign in to follow this  
neil

THREAD FOR QUESTIONS ABOUT THE UKFF FORUM ONLY!

Yes, me too.  Thanks - you should probably delete the last few posts here as well.

i notice many topics have now been locked, does this mean we cannot start new ones of similar likeness? 

What’s the reason for the blanket closure of such topics out of interest? I can understand the minor news thread, for example, because the majority of what’s posted in there warrants its own thread - and let’s be honest, nobody gives a shit about the news that doesn’t warrant a thread - but the Facebook updates thread is great.

55 minutes ago, Slapnut said:

What’s the reason for the blanket closure of such topics out of interest? I can understand the minor news thread, for example, because the majority of what’s posted in there warrants its own thread - and let’s be honest, nobody gives a shit about the news that doesn’t warrant a thread - but the Facebook updates thread is great.

I would imagine that the massive threads cause indexing problems and therefore stability issues. 

So we're gonna get a new thread for every film Devon watches, every pop-punk song Ralphy listens to and every fighting game jazzygeofferz plays? 

7 minutes ago, Lorne Malvo said:

So we're gonna get a new thread for every film Devon watches, every pop-punk song Ralphy listens to and every fighting game jazzygeofferz plays? 

not in my case, no, as i have grown to actually  enjoy living in my home town

Edited by Ralphy

11 minutes ago, Lorne Malvo said:

@Frankie Crisp JIMMY GIF NEEDED PLEASE

22 minutes ago, Lorne Malvo said:

Currently queuing up a thread for the 1950 mystery-thriller The Woman in Question as we speak.

24 minutes ago, Lorne Malvo said:

So we're gonna get a new thread for every film Devon watches

Would this be an entirely bad thing?

This thread is so old that mods actually used to answer questions back when it was started.