Sign in to follow this  
neil

THREAD FOR QUESTIONS ABOUT THE UKFF FORUM ONLY!

Not sure I want my folks reading about the time I wanked into a wall tbh.

@Thunderplex’s family might get the idea he loves a certain photo and decide to have a framed print of it on his grave. 

10 minutes ago, Keith Houchen said:

@Thunderplex’s family might get the idea he loves a certain photo and decide to have a framed print of it on his grave. 

I want @Frankie Crisps Jimmy Corkhill gif playing in the background on loop as I’m going through the curtain.

Imagine dying and your family logging onto here to see what company you kept and finding out it's sex offenders and people who don't know how to take a shit properly.

Edited by FelatioLips

Or they were a member of a forum that voted Avengers Endgame the best film of the year.

3 hours ago, Keith Houchen said:

Thunderplex’s family will get written out of his fucking will if that’s the case.

1 hour ago, Thunderplex said:

Thunderplex’s family will get written out of his fucking will if that’s the case.

And everything will be left to Bensons for Beds.

I don't want to jinx anything, but I hope someone's got a direct line for Moo for when the forum inevitably goes down at the height of lockdown.

15 minutes ago, Uncle Zeb said:

I don't want to jinx anything, but I hope someone's got a direct line for Moo for when the forum inevitably goes down at the height of lockdown.

Well, now we know who to blame when it does go down.

Hope everyone is safe and well.

I can't concentrate on anything at the moment, not even wrestling. 

Stuck in the house the now. I'm a key worker but my boy is under the weather so I'm playing it safe and isolating with him for a while. 

I'll be glad when things are back to normal, and we can all argue and slag each other off without more serious things being on our minds.

Cheers and stay safe everyone

Edited by LEGIT

36 minutes ago, LEGIT said:

and we can all argue and slag each other off

Wrong thread you stupid fucking fuck. 

16 minutes ago, Keith Houchen said:

Wrong thread you stupid fucking fuck. 

Ur lucky there's a lockdown Keefy or I'd layeth the Smackdown on ur fucktard ass

It's not a question as such but I didn't know where else to put this so Ian Beale with it.

I've got the next week off and obviously most of you are not familiar with being a shut-in like me, so I know many of you are looking for stuff to watch at this trying time. If you're looking for something specifically or something like something you once watched when you were a kid, feel free to PM me as I've got plenty of spare time at the moment. I was going to do a thread but that would have felt like trumpet-blowing on my part.

I know it's not much, being able to find a film for you, but I'm trying to help in the only way I know how as I don't know anything about anything else. Apart from football and we're fucked on that front :(