THREAD FOR QUESTIONS ABOUT THE UKFF FORUM ONLY!

neil

• Paid Members

Oooh, this seems fancy. The first thing that happened when I got here was that my mac asked if I wanted notifications. That sounds cool.

Just attached a gif to see how that works.

SuperXuxaVersusSatan024.gif

EDIT — OOOOOHHHH!

Edited by Sergio Mendacious
Add some more nonsense

• Paid Members

In a purely nerdy tech sense, it's kind of amazing we still have enough of a database to keep track of usernames and post counts and registration dates that's still running after more than 15 years. That's five years longer than Facebook has been open to the public.

Just now, Sergio Mendacious said:

Can't actually see where to like them — can see the record of likes, and overall reputation, but I can't see where to change it.

It says the database is updating so maybe that could be it?  Or it has been turned off.  I also got notifications, KT

• Paid Members

I'm going to be that guy and just outright say, I don't like it. Mostly the size of everything and lack of distinction between posts, but also because on the desktop and mobile versions the names are fucking massive and bold and my name is felatiolips, so the days of browsing this place at work are out the window.
I am pleased the mobile version lets me skip to the last post of a topic now though rather than having to press "next page" dozens of times.

• Paid Members
1 hour ago, Tommy! said:

There seems to be some sort of user rep function, which I can't see ending well with some people. 

It's either not working or been disabled though because I can't see where to rep posts or people.