THREAD FOR QUESTIONS ABOUT THE UKFF FORUM ONLY!

neil

I think it's in this thread, in Gold. Pretty sure the shitlist was included in the normal UKFF50 for this instance:

https://ukff.com/topic/121329-the-2010-ukff-uk50-results/

Excellent, thanks. Here's a direct link to where it all gets interesting, if anyone else wants to play along at home:

https://ukff.com/topic/121329-the-2010-ukff-uk50-results/page-13

Worth your time if you've never read it.

• Paid Members

As stated above, I stopped running the UKFF UK50 after the 2014 version, as that marked 10 years that I'd been running it and it seemed an appropriate point to jump off.

Cobystag did start with the 2015 version, completed the voting stages but didn't ever get around to revealing the final rankings.  I can't speak for him, but I think he was put off by the fact that only around 30 people had taken part in his version, which wasn't felt to be a big enough sample to make it worthwhile.

Linus did say he wanted to resurrect it for 2016, but I know he wanted to play around with how it worked so I'm guessing we'll see more on that in time (there is a thread in the main forum designed for people to pimp good BritWres stuff they've seen during the year, with the idea being that it keeps it in mind for the UKFF UK50 voting).  I speak to Linus fairly regularly away from here, and last I know he was indeed still intending to do something with it.

The original Surf Graffiti Shitlist entry (before I took it down as a concession to prevent further complaint) was as follows.  I did immediately repost it in the 'Paid' members forum at the time of removal, but I think enough time has been and gone for the full thing to receive a public airing once again in order to complete the story:

~~SHITLIST - No. 13(equal) - Surf Graffiti~~

Yorkshire-based wrestler who has made appearances for 3CW on Teesside and GNP/NBW in Derbyshire.  He is usually used in trainee exhibitions or as the fodder in squash matches but, despite this, has his own merchandise stall, staffed by his family, with personalised Surf Graffiti gimmicks for people to buy.  At a 3CW show earlier this year, he was forced to use the name "Surfin' Barry C" in his squash defeat instead, since it was explained to him that his previous name was stupid, didn't make sense, and had no relevance.  To say his family, with all of their Surf Graffiti merch already set out, was not impressed would be an understatement.

Despite just starting out in the business, Surf turns up at car boot sales near his home, sets up the Surf Graffiti merchandise stall, and tells people that he is a famous pro wrestler.  He then encourages sale goers to have their photographs taken with him.....

His mother is apparently even more delusional than Surf himself as she was supposedly telling people at a 3CW that not only was her son going to be in TNA within 5 years, but that they'd already picked out their house in Florida that they were going to live in.....

"This guy's ego for the time he has actually been in the business is unbelievable.  Even more so when you consider that, as an in ring performer, the guy is nothing more than the drizzling shits"

• Paid Members
His mother is apparently even more delusional than Surf himself as she was supposedly telling people at a 3CW that not only was her son going to be in TNA within 5 years, but that they'd already picked out their house in Florida that they were going to live in.....

At this rate she could be right.

Who do we think the new member awaiting validation called StopBanningMe is. I'm going for boydy so he can post in the Ched Evans thread.

Signed up with email address boydy122@gmail.com.

Not even bloody trying any more! Sad state of affairs..

Fucks sake. What a fucking loser.