THREAD FOR QUESTIONS ABOUT THE UKFF FORUM ONLY!

neil

A load of people got suspended for Live Discussion last week. Were you in on that?

during MITB ? aye presume it was that.

• Paid Members

The whole live discussion thing is very petty anyway. I've no idea what people's problem is. The last thread was the pre-show thread that turned into the live chat. Why not have that and then the post-show thread?. Nobody is going to read the pre-show anyway once the show is finished so if it tails off into live discussion then what's the problem?

it tends to fall into ''OH MY GOD DID YOU SEE THAT ELBOW DROP BY KOFI HE MUSTA BEEN 20 FEET IN THE AIR'' which is retarded when its like 12 pages of shit like that.

on the flipside though we do get excellent posts from newm etc after theyve seen the show...

I apologise for the term ''on the flipside'' it feels like something matt hardy would write....

Because the content is utter gash and adds nothing to the forum. It can easily be kept within the confines of a chat room.

Too bloody right, good fucking arrows for the week suspensions that were dished out.

• Paid Members

Yeah that busy chatroom everyone bothered with when the live chats were banned? About 5 people were in there in the first week, then everyone stopped bothering.

• Paid Members
<br />He's the flakiest flake that ever flaked.<br /><br />He's knows this; I've told him before...<br /><br /><br />But like, if he was your mate it would probably be in that kind of way like... he's a cool guy so when he does happen to turn up you're not mad for the times he didn't, it's just a nice bonus. (but you still probably avoid making plans that's just the two of you because you can't count on him).<br /><br />He's the wildcard!<br />
<br /><br /><br />

Hah, well yeah I suppose I can't deny being a flake. Although, this time it really was out of my hands. Back around now, for the next few days at least. Hope this no-show won't preclude me from entering a Mafia game in the future, but I won't sign up for one if I have any inkling I'm going to be gone for any length of time.

• Paid Members
<br />He's the flakiest flake that ever flaked.<br /><br />He's knows this; I've told him before...<br /><br /><br />But like, if he was your mate it would probably be in that kind of way like... he's a cool guy so when he does happen to turn up you're not mad for the times he didn't, it's just a nice bonus. (but you still probably avoid making plans that's just the two of you because you can't count on him).<br /><br />He's the wildcard!<br />
<br /><br /><br />

Hah, well yeah I suppose I can't deny being a flake. Although, this time it really was out of my hands. Back around now, for the next few days at least. Hope this no-show won't preclude me from entering a Mafia game in the future, but I won't sign up for one if I have any inkling I'm going to be gone for any length of time.

If it happens regularly I'll not let someone enter, but I'm fine with you entering another of my games, though I'd suggest if you enter one of the mini games I'll run after this, that you go for the basic one to get your feet wet properly.

I was banned too. No fucker was in the chatroom, so I had to overspill my pears of wisdom for the Forum.

And what 'pears' of wisdom they were, with posts that consisted of 'Wow, what a Samoan drop' and nothing else. Shame neil only suspended you for a week, its not like the forum was missing anything with you gone.