neil

THREAD FOR QUESTIONS ABOUT THE UKFF FORUM ONLY!

7 hours ago, Onyx2 said:

Static for me too on Chrome android. 

(doesn't take away from a great read though, don't sweat it) 

1 hour ago, MungoChutney said:

Working fine for me on Chrome Android. 

Cheers guys. Maybe a mod stepped in and fixed something with the post as it's now working for me too.

I’m fucking shit, that’s a given, but I can’t reply or post from my laptop. I’m on a MacBook and using Safari (well, not now, I’m on my phone)

As much as the board is far better without my beating a joke to death, resurrecting it and killing it again, how do I sort out posting from my laptop? 

58 minutes ago, Keith Houchen said:

I’m fucking shit, that’s a given, but I can’t reply or post from my laptop. I’m on a MacBook and using Safari (well, not now, I’m on my phone)

As much as the board is far better without my beating a joke to death, resurrecting it and killing it again, how do I sort out posting from my laptop? 

The forum did that for me tonight but from my phone. Deleting my cookies and logging in again seemed to do the trick.

20 minutes ago, HarmonicGenerator said:

The forum did that for me tonight but from my phone. Deleting my cookies and logging in again seemed to do the trick.

Haha, that's done the trick, just think how many downvotes you would've got in the good old days for passing on that info!

I followed a popular topic yesterday and thought it was odd that I was the only person doing so. Now, after my inbox has been inundated with emails that "x has posted in y", I understand why: notifications for "content I follow" come only by email and not on the site because "the administrator has disabled this option from being toggled". If you choose to follow a topic, you get a new email every time somebody adds a comment.

Could you remove this limitation, please @Moo, so that we can choose to get the notifications through the site whilst we're online? The setting is found in Members > Member Settings > Notifications. 

On 1/12/2019 at 9:45 AM, Chest Rockwell said:

Maybe a mod stepped in and fixed something

😂

On 2/5/2019 at 9:24 AM, Chest Rockwell said:

Done.

1534794728.4793-smiley.gif

If I accidentally click "mark forum as read", is there any way to undo that? 

Edited by hallicks