THREAD FOR QUESTIONS ABOUT THE UKFF FORUM ONLY!

neil

Since the recent update, chrome on my android phone is forever doing that thing where the formatting shifts the page up or down after about 5-10 seconds and then again another 5-10 seconds later, like it's taking forever to load an image or frame or something. Anyone else? 

1 hour ago, hallicks said:

Since the recent update, chrome on my android phone is forever doing that thing where the formatting shifts the page up or down after about 5-10 seconds and then again another 5-10 seconds later, like it's taking forever to load an image or frame or something. Anyone else? 

Yeah I get that now since the update ocurred

Bloomin annoying starting to read something only to have the page scroll down a post or 2.

• Awards Moderator
On 3/9/2019 at 10:48 PM, hallicks said:

OK this is REALLY pissing me off now. Everytime I'm on the bottom post and go to click something BOING it jumps and I click something else. Every time. 

• Paid Members
2 hours ago, Onyx2 said:

OK this is REALLY pissing me off now. Everytime I'm on the bottom post and go to click something BOING it jumps and I click something else. Every time. 

Same here. I started typing a reply to Rey Piste earlier, got three words in and then decided it would be shit and tried to click another link but posted it accidentally. So I then had to frantically edit it into something eligible, and thus started a conversation about having the volume on even numbers.