neil

THREAD FOR QUESTIONS ABOUT THE UKFF FORUM ONLY!

I've chosen to ignore someone on here but now there's still posts that appear but with a message saying 'you have chosen to ignore this user' above. I've chosen to ignore posts in the tickbox when you set it up.

Haha I realise how that reads now. The last sentence was meant to mean that I tried doing that to ignore the person but the posts still appear.

Has this happened with anyone else? What can I do to solve it?

Edited by Sphinx

I'm guessing it's so you know someone's posted (who you've got on ignore) - so it don't look like someone is having a discussion with themselves or double posting?

What happens if someone quotes an ignored person? Can you see the quote? 

Anyone have any solutions for reading UKFF in 'dark mode'? Are there apps on android that can muck about with Invision boards? I browse in bed and hate the glare. 

8 hours ago, Onyx2 said:

Anyone have any solutions for reading UKFF in 'dark mode'? Are there apps on android that can muck about with Invision boards? I browse in bed and hate the glare. 

I tried this but it turns out UKFF in dark mode is a secret forum that only Boydy, Gatso and Hulky post in. I'll never go back.

13 hours ago, tiger_rick said:

I tried this but it turns out UKFF in dark mode is a secret forum that only Boydy, Gatso and Hulky post in. I'll never go back.

*Shudder* what a horrible image that brings up 

19 minutes ago, tiger_rick said:

[ spoiler ] Like this [ /spoiler ]

Like that but without the spaces

Cheers

Could someone do me a favour and check if the GIFS I've posted in the Review A Debut Gimmick Match thread are working okay on their mobile? They were fine when I posted it via my laptop but they're frozen when looking on my Chrome android browser.

1 hour ago, Accident Prone said:

Could someone do me a favour and check if the GIFS I've posted in the Review A Debut Gimmick Match thread are working okay on their mobile? They were fine when I posted it via my laptop but they're frozen when looking on my Chrome android browser.

Static for me too on Chrome android. 

(doesn't take away from a great read though, don't sweat it) 

Edited by Onyx2