THREAD FOR QUESTIONS ABOUT THE UKFF FORUM ONLY!

neil

• Paid Members
8 hours ago, Onyx2 said:

Anyone have any solutions for reading UKFF in 'dark mode'? Are there apps on android that can muck about with Invision boards? I browse in bed and hate the glare. 

I tried this but it turns out UKFF in dark mode is a secret forum that only Boydy, Gatso and Hulky post in. I'll never go back.

• Awards Moderator
1 hour ago, Accident Prone said:

Could someone do me a favour and check if the GIFS I've posted in the Review A Debut Gimmick Match thread are working okay on their mobile? They were fine when I posted it via my laptop but they're frozen when looking on my Chrome android browser.

Static for me too on Chrome android. 

(doesn't take away from a great read though, don't sweat it) 

Edited by Onyx2

• Paid Members
7 hours ago, Onyx2 said:

Static for me too on Chrome android. 

(doesn't take away from a great read though, don't sweat it) 

1 hour ago, MungoChutney said:

Working fine for me on Chrome Android. 

Cheers guys. Maybe a mod stepped in and fixed something with the post as it's now working for me too.

• 3 weeks later...

I’m fucking shit, that’s a given, but I can’t reply or post from my laptop. I’m on a MacBook and using Safari (well, not now, I’m on my phone)

As much as the board is far better without my beating a joke to death, resurrecting it and killing it again, how do I sort out posting from my laptop? 

• Awards Moderator
58 minutes ago, Keith Houchen said:

I’m fucking shit, that’s a given, but I can’t reply or post from my laptop. I’m on a MacBook and using Safari (well, not now, I’m on my phone)

As much as the board is far better without my beating a joke to death, resurrecting it and killing it again, how do I sort out posting from my laptop? 

The forum did that for me tonight but from my phone. Deleting my cookies and logging in again seemed to do the trick.