THREAD FOR QUESTIONS ABOUT THE UKFF FORUM ONLY!

neil

This isn't a question, more feedback.

I've seen Devon Malcolm say a few times about his gripe with mega threads and I've enjoyed the forum more since they've lessenes. I've seen posts I'd have certainly missed otherwise if they were buried in a mega thread.

Good job.

• Paid Members
28 minutes ago, Chilly McFreeze said:

Is there an all purpose shilling/promoting things you've made thread? I swear we used to have one but can't find it anywhere

Mostly that stuff is posted in the UKFF Classifieds section. But if you've created something really cool or whatever, sometimes the mods will allow a pinned thread on it - Astro and Lister have both been able to promote their books in pinned topics outside of classifieds.

Edited by SpursRiot2012

• Paid Members
1 hour ago, SpursRiot2012 said:

Mostly that stuff is posted in the UKFF Classifieds section. But if you've created something really cool or whatever, sometimes the mods will allow a pinned thread on it - Astro and Lister have both been able to promote their books in pinned topics outside of classifieds.

Ah I see, well it's not as cool as that I'm afraid, just some music I recently released that I'd like to share. But it's no biggy.

Not a question but some feedback in the wake of that Paint thread being started - Is it just me that's really enjoying the forum at the moment, even more than usual? There seems to have been loads of really good threads and posts recently across all boards, I'm loving it more than I think I ever have. 

• Paid Members

I think it might be useful to have one Random Thoughts thread in each section. I cant justify starting a new topic about searching Amazon for Scott Hall and a Tom Selleck movie being one of the top results.

Edited by SpursRiot2012

Being mentally very weak at times meant I chucked aways lot of posts before submitting reply for fear of downvoting. I know "it's only a forum lol" and why should I care about what a load strangers think? Well, when you're feeling low for whatever reason and you decide to share something, however inconsequential, for someone to take the trouble to anonymously tell you "that's shit" doesn't help things.

So that, coupled with the mission to end megathreads, has made this place great lately. Loving your work, everyone!