THREAD FOR QUESTIONS ABOUT THE UKFF FORUM ONLY!

neil

Armitage Shanks are a well known manufacturer of toilets. 

I believe he was, but for the way he acted such a dick about it. It was all sorted until you brought it up again so fingers crossed. 

1 minute ago, Keith Houchen said:

Armitage Shanks are a well known manufacturer of toilets. 

I believe he was, but for the way he acted such a dick about it. It was all sorted until you brought it up again so fingers crossed. 

I don't see how he was a dick, I feel others were bigger dicks over it. I just don't like bullying from keyboard warriors so I commented. Maybe I'll get suspended over it too, as we have been warned about continuing it, but doubt you will, YOU'RE the leader of the pack.

Why fingers crossed though? I rarely post, I mainly read so how does this affect you? 

1 hour ago, Armitage Shanks said:

I rarely post, I mainly read so how does this affect you? 

Because you invariably search out my posts and take whatever the opposite side I take, and you have the intelligence of tarmac.  And also, because you say someone being a colossal penis wasn't being a colossal penis.  Saying that though, I guaranfuckingtee it that if it was me who did what SBA did, and I was being called a dick for doing so, you'd not be saying it was a dick move.

If i'm the leader of this pack or bandwagon that you always mention, who else is in the pack?  Actual names, please.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Is there a way to stop individuals sending you a PM without blocking them?  I keep getting them from a poster asking why I've been locking and removing their threads and bullying them, I'm not exactly Bowled over by them.