THREAD FOR QUESTIONS ABOUT THE UKFF FORUM ONLY!

neil

1 hour ago, slagboy said:

Hi is it possible to change my user name? I’ve tried the ‘contact you’ link to ask this question??

You have to be a paid member for that perk.

• Paid Members
2 hours ago, slagboy said:

Dunno. Probably a quick sign up just to look at some threads. Don’t matter 

You don't need to sign up to read threads, you slag. 

• Paid Members

I'm posting this on the work computer, on Internet Explorer, so @Moo, if there has been a fix, it seems to have done the trick. Though I tried posting on Chrome on my mobile earlier, and was having the same problem there that I had been having on IE, so buggered if I know.

The Reply box still doesn't seem to work on all topics, though - trying to reply in the Minor News thread in On-Topic, it's not greyed out any more, but won't expand to let me type in it. That could well just be a quirk of accessing from my shitty work PC, though, as obviously it's working fine here.

EDIT: Hmm...seems to be almost every thread aside from this one not letting me reply, very odd. Menus don't seem to work (e.g., no dropdown menu appearing when I click my username), so I'm guessing that's a JavaScript issue?

Edited by BomberPat

• Admin

@wandshogun09 it should be working fine on the older versions of Android / iOS and IE11 that people were having trouble with.

@hallicks having no issues myself in Firefox on the mac. Can you let me know the details from https://aboutmybrowser.com

Also if you're seeing Javascript issues opening the browser's Developer Tools and then clicking the Console can sometimes reveal an error message that is helpful for me to track it down.

On 6/2/2018 at 7:07 AM, Moo said:

@hallicks having no issues myself in Firefox on the mac. Can you let me know the details from https://aboutmybrowser.com

Also if you're seeing Javascript issues opening the browser's Developer Tools and then clicking the Console can sometimes reveal an error message that is helpful for me to track it down.

Details

Browser Firefox
Browser Version 60.0
User Agent String Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; Intel Mac OS X 10.12; rv:60.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/60.0
OS Type Macintosh
OS Name OS X 10.12
Capture Time 2018-06-04 09:55:34 UTC
Javascript true
Cookies true
Color Depth 24
Screen 1920 x 1080
Browser 1560 x 915
Flash 29.0.-1
Java false
Language en-GB

https://aboutmybrowser.com/yZfGlf9r

I'm getting this error in the console, dunno if it's pertinent:

• 3 weeks later...
  • Paid Members

When accessing the board via Chrome on Android, I get reverted to the 'Gold section' and then have to click on 'Main' to get back. 

Not a huge hinderence but slightly annoying. 

Anyone else?