THREAD FOR QUESTIONS ABOUT THE UKFF FORUM ONLY!

neil

On 16/12/2017 at 9:04 AM, Tommy! said:

That question being in the middle of that post raises some questions on self awareness. 

Well it is, you used to have decent posters on here like NEWM, now you've just got Frankie Crisp and the lads bullying a transgender person, bag of shite

• Paid Members
29 minutes ago, DraxSpago said:

, now you've just got Frankie Crisp and the lads bullying a transgender person, bag of shite

You've lost me here I'm afraid, who's bullying someone because they are transgender and where? 

Genuine question, I'm not trying to be funny here. 

Edited by Tommy!

• Moderators
1 hour ago, DraxSpago said:

Well it is, you used to have decent posters on here like NEWM, now you've just got Frankie Crisp and the lads bullying a transgender person, bag of shite

Fuck off you prick. No one has bullied pat for being transgender, and if they did they'd face mod action. They've just, rightly, pointed out she's still a tedious white-noise-generating bore, regardless of gender.

She's still better than you though, you turd.

• Paid Members
1 hour ago, Tommy! said:

You've lost me here I'm afraid, who's bullying someone because they are transgender and where? 

Genuine question, I'm not trying to be funny here. 

In the context of this thread, I think the implication is that Richie Freebird's mum is trans.

I never knew Frankie had it in him.

Arf.

Edited by Nostalgia Nonce

26 minutes ago, DraxSpago said:

Yet another upvote, I'm running this show when all I want is it shutting down! Glad at least one other person agrees what a stroker gladders is

You don't run the show

I thought Session Moth Martina sent wrestling back 5 years in 2017 but its you who sends this forum back 10 years with your attitude and spamming

• 1 month later...