THREAD FOR QUESTIONS ABOUT THE UKFF FORUM ONLY!

neil

• Paid Members

I think it is to do with his avatar.

When you go to the Main menu, it usually shows up the avatar of the latest member to post in it. When Pat's most recently posted, it throws up a broken link box.

ukff screenshot bomber pat.png

• Paid Members
On 17/10/2017 at 1:31 PM, Keith Houchen said:

Ooh, a teaser for the Paido section. It's like the initial picture for Red Dead Redemption 2. 

I did actually think a happy thought that day.  Didn’t last long.

• 2 weeks later...

I don't think anyone has sigs anymore.  It can be a pain when scrolling through a thread and someone is multiple posting to reply to different posts.  Still not as bad as "I'll post my thoughts later".  Ooh cheers, can't wait to read them!

• Paid Members
32 minutes ago, Keith Houchen said:

I don't think anyone has sigs anymore.  It can be a pain when scrolling through a thread and someone is multiple posting to reply to different posts.  Still not as bad as "I'll post my thoughts later".  Ooh cheers, can't wait to read them!

On the mobile setup I find it temperamental when trying to quote more than one post to reply to a few people at once. It also is a bugger to remove an @ from a quoted post. 

6 minutes ago, Tommy! said:

On the mobile setup I find it temperamental when trying to quote more than one post to reply to a few people at once. It also is a bugger to remove an @ from a quoted post. 

Agreed, that's why I wait until I'm on the laptop to multiquote, or start a paragraph with "In reply to" to specify which poster.