THREAD FOR QUESTIONS ABOUT THE UKFF FORUM ONLY!

neil

I posted on a subreddit and people who'd posted before and after pictures had their pictures used by the Mail Online. Just people trying to make it better for themselves. Best bet is to use the advice from Devon or find somewhere and make sure you remain anonymous. Unfortunately that's how it is. 

• Paid Members

It's a huge shame because numerous people on here have been helped out by the fantastic advice and people that there are on here, me being one of them. But it only takes a couple of spineless cunts to spoil what was one of the best things this forum had to offer.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Paid Members

Does anyone know of Moj is still knocking about?

Having just been followed by @shitarseuk on Twitter, it struck me - I know he was never keen on repeating the exercise, nor should anyone other than him ever attempt to, the whole thing was perfect - I'd love to see some sort of retrospective 'Where are they now' - would love to know what became of the likes of Dirty Oil et al.

• Awards Moderator
1 hour ago, John Matrix said:

Does anyone know of Moj is still knocking about?

Having just been followed by @shitarseuk on Twitter, it struck me - I know he was never keen on repeating the exercise, nor should anyone other than him ever attempt to, the whole thing was perfect - I'd love to see some sort of retrospective 'Where are they now' - would love to know what became of the likes of Dirty Oil et al.

Moj is mostly fine. He had a bit of a knock health wise in the past couple of years but he has a bonny baby boy now. He's easily found on Twitter but I won't out him here. 

• 3 weeks later...
  • Paid Members

No, me too. I thought it might have something to do with the amount of devices I've logged in with recently because I had to buy a new Kindle Fire but was using an old one while I was waiting to but one. Sounds like that's got nothing to do with it though.