Wrestling Books

Bring Back Minipops

Read Goldust's book the other day didn't think it was that good too much about his drug problem and not enough about wrestling. Also read Batista's book really enjoyed it and am reading Eric Bischoff's at the moment and its very good so far. Need to pick up dynamite kids book soon. Is there any decent Benoit books out there?

Where can I pick up Dynamite Kid's book cheapish? Checked Ebay but seems quite expensive...

I thought Bret's was decent. His family life is very thorough, however I found it slightly boring. I thought the stories when he was mostly active would be more interesting. In particular WCW years aren't mentioned too much.

Edited by shinyahashimoto

How much was it? I ordered it from Waterstones' website about three days ago because they didn't have it on pre-order status, but it's stuck on "waiting for book from supplier" status. I might go into town and get it and cancel the Waterstones order.

It was

This week I've just re-read Dynamites book for the first time in about 7 or 8 years and I have to say it still stands up as a cracking read. What I like, despite the fact that he can be very opiniated about pretty much and everyone, is that he doesn't play the sympathy card. He knows why it happened and yet he still says he would do it all again.

I think the one thing I'd never really thought about was that he was just 33 when he called it a day - just about my age now, and to think of then having to sit out the rest of my days as an invalid is scary.

I'd love to see him do a second volume with more anecdotes, stories about the pranks etc.