Wrestling DVD Clearance

alpha65

• Paid Members

Hello mate,

I sent you a PM but thought i would mention on here for you to se too.

I sent payment for the 2 raw sets on tuesday with my postal details, can you confirm if you got them sent off on the wednesday or not, if not, when should i expect them?

cheers

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry a bit of a delay in posting due to a very large order. All discs were posted on either Friday or Saturday morning before I left. I am sorry I never got on here before to post an update got called to Jordan for a couple of days and didnt have internet access.

There are some partial refunds due to people which I will work out tonight and send back through paypal.

If anyone hasnt received their discs please contact me on my email.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 8 years later...
  • 4 months later...
On 4/23/2010 at 2:55 AM, alpha65 said:

Due to a number of circumstances, mostly relocating overseas full time I have decided to sell off my wrestling dvd collection. I have had to split it as 20,000+ discs plus is a little large for anyone to consider purchasing so I'm doing them at 50p a disc just now (free postage within the UK).

I have around half of my collection available at the moment. PM me with your email address for a copy of the list.

I can only take sales until tomorrow afternoon as I am flying back to Dubai on Sunday and then on to Vladivostok so probably wont be back in the UK until late summer when I'll do the othe half.

I was wondering if you still have any DVD's avaliable? my email is kdawg.giles96@yahoo.co.uk if you have a list still