Wrestling DVD Clearance

alpha65

Due to a number of circumstances, mostly relocating overseas full time I have decided to sell off my wrestling dvd collection. I have had to split it as 20,000+ discs plus is a little large for anyone to consider purchasing so I'm doing them at 50p a disc just now (free postage within the UK).

I have around half of my collection available at the moment. PM me with your email address for a copy of the list.

I can only take sales until tomorrow afternoon as I am flying back to Dubai on Sunday and then on to Vladivostok so probably wont be back in the UK until late summer when I'll do the othe half.

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Everyone who has paid for discs by end of Friday night has had them sent out this morning

I'm off to Dubai in a few hours so that is the sale closed until I come back to the UK and I'll hope to add the balance of my collection available whenever I make it back to the UK (and I'm in no rush to come back).

Edited by alpha65

• 1 month later...

I'm back in Dubai just now (after a few fun weeks in Vladivostok) but travelling back to the UK tomorrow for 1 day. I will be able to do some more clearance discs if anyone is interested, though due to time limits it will only be sets (or runs of companies ie AIW, AAW, etc) and not random shows.

I would need payment by tomorrow early afternoon (to let me get time to get sufficient packaging materials) and any discs would be sent Saturday morning.

I'll pull together a list of what is available for anyone interested pm me with email address.

I'm back in Dubai just now (after a few fun weeks in Vladivostok) but travelling back to the UK tomorrow for 1 day. I will be able to do some more clearance discs if anyone is interested, though due to time limits it will only be sets (or runs of companies ie AIW, AAW, etc) and not random shows.

I would need payment by tomorrow early afternoon (to let me get time to get sufficient packaging materials) and any discs would be sent Saturday morning.

I'll pull together a list of what is available for anyone interested pm me with email address.

hey dude could u send me list to peterblackham@googemail.com

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
kamicazze@hotmail.co.uk list pleassee

Save your time if I were you alpha. From when I was selling off a bunch of my discs several weeks back this guy was nothing but a timewaster. Wanted stuff, would ask the price (even though it was clearly stated how much each disc was), then would request paypal address and then not send the money. I got rid of everything anyway, but I wouldn't waste your time on this guy.

kamicazze@hotmail.co.uk list pleassee

Save your time if I were you alpha. From when I was selling off a bunch of my discs several weeks back this guy was nothing but a timewaster. Wanted stuff, would ask the price (even though it was clearly stated how much each disc was), then would request paypal address and then not send the money. I got rid of everything anyway, but I wouldn't waste your time on this guy.

He did the same with me...