Dragon Gate UK : Shingo v Yokosuka 2 DVD Released!

Mark Sloan

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Man, I'm so burnt out, tried to watch about 10 Infinities and Kobe World 2010 in one day, didn't happen. Just about to watch Yamato/Yoshino for the ODG title, any particular episodes of Infinity I should watch after that? I won't have time to watch them all. :(

Man, I'm so burnt out, tried to watch about 10 Infinities and Kobe World 2010 in one day, didn't happen. Just about to watch Yamato/Yoshino for the ODG title, any particular episodes of Infinity I should watch after that? I won't have time to watch them all. :(

186 for sure, for the MochiFujii vs. YAMATO & Shingo clubberfest and 188 for the Tag League final.

There's a bunch of good 6-mans in the 170s as well, including two Triangle Gate changes. Unfortunately, there were also a couple of shit ones around the same time and I'll be damned if I can remember which was which. :D

186 for sure, for the MochiFujii vs. YAMATO & Shingo clubberfest and 188 for the Tag League final.

There's a bunch of good 6-mans in the 170s as well, including two Triangle Gate changes. Unfortunately, there were also a couple of shit ones around the same time and I'll be damned if I can remember which was which. :D

Watched all the 170s ones, I've been watching in order, so I think I'm due to watch 181 or 182 next. I guess the summer tag league can wait until Sunday! Also, Twitter recommended that I follow you, I didn't realise you could see Kurt's rib sticking out!

Watched all the 170s ones, I've been watching in order, so I think I'm due to watch 181 or 182 next. I guess the summer tag league can wait until Sunday! Also, Twitter recommended that I follow you, I didn't realise you could see Kurt's rib sticking out!

Ha! :D Not sticking out as such, but I noticed a twisted rib-shaped lump/bruise that appeared about 2/3rds of the way into the match and looked pretty nasty.

Ha! :D Not sticking out as such, but I noticed a twisted rib-shaped lump/bruise that appeared about 2/3rds of the way into the match and looked pretty nasty.

Still, I'll have to go back and re-watch that match to have another look.

We just watched Infinity 188 to get into the mood, probably going to watch DragonGate USA's last PPV tomorrow before we set off. Plenty of cash for tees and what-not, gonna be great!!!

Ooh, their next PPV airs tomorrow night! I hope they're selling the DG towels again, I really wanted one last time.

Out of interest whats the parking like at broxbourne

It has it's own free car park right outside, with a lot of spaces. Be warned though that on the busier FWA shows is has been filled up, so maybe try to be on the early side.

Thank you

Out of interest whats the parking like at broxbourne

It has it's own free car park right outside, with a lot of spaces. Be warned though that on the busier FWA shows is has been filled up, so maybe try to be on the early side.

Thank you

You are welcome.

Frankly, anyone who has ordered tickets to this deserves to have a hassle free day to enjoy it. These shows are going to be fantastic.

Once again, thanks to Mark Sloan for setting these up. Genuinely the wrestling highlight of the year for me. My days of longing for the night of Wrestlemania have long gone and it's only great events like this that really get me excited and keep me watching wrestling.

Considering the talent were nervous and unsure of a new crowd last time, and half of them were sick, and they STILL managed to put on an amazing show, I can't imagine how good this weekend is going to be!

Archived