Dragon Gate UK : Shingo v Yokosuka 2 DVD Released!

Mark Sloan

I'm also staying at the Cheshunt Travelodge . Didn't realise until today that is like 90 minutes walk away :/ definitely up for sharing taxi's to and from the hotel.

Yess, I booked that hotel thinking it was really close. Was hoping to walk so I could have a few drinks, cant see me walking 90 minutes :laugh:

I'm staying at the Cheshunt Travelodge too so a shared taxi to and from the show would be great. I'm going with my cousin so I'd pay for two seats in the taxi if its going.

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members

One final eleventh hour shout out to anyone in Block A with a ticket to sell ( or swap) in the first 4 rows, or anyone who is in that area and perhaps would be willing to swap for a ticket in the second row of Block C instead ( or indeed two people in that row of block c who'd prefer to be in block A). if so get in touch!!

If not I'll see you all there!

• Paid Members

I have tickets for night 2 but I still don't have accomodation. Where are people staying, and are they all cool with us checking in at an unreasonable hour having come straight from Broxbourne?

If I don't get this sorted, I'll have a spare night 2 ticket for sale, so PM about that instead; I'm coming to night 1 so I can sell it to you in person.

Is Broxbourne walk-able from the train, or should I find a Taxi?

btw anyone getting a cab to broxbourne stationon night one after the show? how much should it be?

No need for a cab - it's easily within walking distance (15-20 mins walking along the road, 10-15 mins walking along the canal path).

Directions:

Option 1 (15-20 mins)

Exit the station building and walk up through the car park to the road. Turn right, and walk all the way up to the junction (you'll pass a playing field on the left). Turn right at the end and just keep walking along the road. You'll pass a few shops and takeaways on the right, then eventually pass the Police Station on the left. Broxbourne Civic Hall just just after, on the left.

Option 2 (10-15 mins)

Exit the station building and IMMEDIATELY turn right, through a gate. Go up the stairs on the path and you will get to the canal. Turn right and walk along the path beside the canal. You'll have fields on your right hand side, and houses on the other side of the canal on your left. When you get to the SECOND BRIDGE WITH A ROAD OVER IT, turn left over the bridge and walk up the road. You will come out at the police station mentioned above.

Awesome, Thanks. Staying in London but looks like Ive got plenty of time to get back.

Archived