Dragon Gate UK : Shingo v Yokosuka 2 DVD Released!

Mark Sloan

Predictions of myself ...

The Leaders df. All Stars

Cyber Kong df. Joey Hayes

The Lion Kid df. Mark Haskins

Shingo df. Susumu

YAMATO df. Doi

Warriors df. World 1

Stixx df. Dean

Scurll df. Kong

Yoshino df. Lion Kid

Susumu df. Mochizuki

Hulk and Doi df. Shingo and YAMATO

Haskins and Pac df. CIMA and Dragon Kid

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just printed off my boarding passes for my flights over. The weekend can't come fast enough!

Hope Dragon Kid is up to speed since he's only just back from injury.

Yo buddy, keep an eye out for me at the shows. Looking forward to meeting up with ya again.

Yeah I'm going to both nights so I'm sure I'll see you at some stage. Keep an eye on that wallet this year! :-P

As for predictions I'd love to see Susumu beat Mochizuki. If that were to happen it would be a huge deal maybe more so than a title change on a DGUK show. (Even if it was recently proved, in this thread I think, that Susumu did beat Mochi once years back).

Anyone know how Japanese T-shirt sizes compare to their UK equivalents ? Like are their mediums roughly the same as our mediums? I've had some trouble with american t-shirts being different but i've never bought japanese shirts before.

I think they're a little different but in the opposite way to US sizes, if that makes sense. I buy all my Japanese t-shirts medium and we're about the same size, so I'd recommend that. If you prefer you're t-shirts a wee bit baggy I'd maybe go large.

I think they're a little different but in the opposite way to US sizes, if that makes sense. I buy all my Japanese t-shirts medium and we're about the same size, so I'd recommend that. If you prefer you're t-shirts a wee bit baggy I'd maybe go large.

Thanks. Marks going to make a fortune outta me. No point spending money on food, petrol etc when there's random DG merch to buy!

• Paid Members
yo guys I have a question/query/request, it's a long shot but worth a try.

I have two tickets in Block A Row K (seats 3 and 4) and my friend also has a ticket in Block C row P seat 18. Now, Ideally the three of us would like to sit together, so I was wondering if there were two people in Block C Row P, maybe near that seat who might want to swap for tickets with a better view? As I say a long shot, but if anyone is there and does want to swap that would be awesome, as I'm guessing block C and A are fairly far apart!

Bump. Potentially if two people were even just in Block C and willing to swap for better seats in Block A? Or someone willing to swap for a seat in block A if they were further back than Row P in block C. Again long shot of all long shots, but gotta keep trying.

Apologies for clogging up the thread with this, but I'm gonna have one more go with this. Potentially even if someone had a ticket to sell in Block A somewhere that would be better. As with before a long shot I know!

If not, this may be my first wrestling show sitting without friends, which I'm sure will be a weird and interesting experience, though knowing the kind of awesome people a dragon gate show attracts I think it'll be safe to assume making new friends of the people sitting near me might not be so hard!

yo guys I have a question/query/request, it's a long shot but worth a try.

I have two tickets in Block A Row K (seats 3 and 4) and my friend also has a ticket in Block C row P seat 18. Now, Ideally the three of us would like to sit together, so I was wondering if there were two people in Block C Row P, maybe near that seat who might want to swap for tickets with a better view? As I say a long shot, but if anyone is there and does want to swap that would be awesome, as I'm guessing block C and A are fairly far apart!

Bump. Potentially if two people were even just in Block C and willing to swap for better seats in Block A? Or someone willing to swap for a seat in block A if they were further back than Row P in block C. Again long shot of all long shots, but gotta keep trying.

Apologies for clogging up the thread with this, but I'm gonna have one more go with this. Potentially even if someone had a ticket to sell in Block A somewhere that would be better. As with before a long shot I know!

If not, this may be my first wrestling show sitting without friends, which I'm sure will be a weird and interesting experience, though knowing the kind of awesome people a dragon gate show attracts I think it'll be safe to assume making new friends of the people sitting near me might not be so hard!

In all fairness Im going to assume over half the people there are members on here and such. How can you not make new freinds!

Yeah, cos that happens a lot at wrestling shows.

You need to get to a Dragon Gate show at Korakuen Hall, my friend... :D

Archived