Dragon Gate UK : Shingo v Yokosuka 2 DVD Released!

Mark Sloan

• Paid Members
yo guys I have a question/query/request, it's a long shot but worth a try.

I have two tickets in Block A Row K (seats 3 and 4) and my friend also has a ticket in Block C row P seat 18. Now, Ideally the three of us would like to sit together, so I was wondering if there were two people in Block C Row P, maybe near that seat who might want to swap for tickets with a better view? As I say a long shot, but if anyone is there and does want to swap that would be awesome, as I'm guessing block C and A are fairly far apart!

Bump. Potentially if two people were even just in Block C and willing to swap for better seats in Block A? Or someone willing to swap for a seat in block A if they were further back than Row P in block C. Again long shot of all long shots, but gotta keep trying.

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I have two tickets in Block A Row K (seats 3 and 4) and my friend also has a ticket in Block C row P seat 18. Now, Ideally the three of us would like to sit together, so I was wondering if there were two people in Block C Row P, maybe near that seat who might want to swap for tickets with a better view? As I say a long shot, but if anyone is there and does want to swap that would be awesome, as I'm guessing block C and A are fairly far apart!

Bump. Potentially if two people were even just in Block C and willing to swap for better seats in Block A? Or someone willing to swap for a seat in block A if they were further back than Row P in block C. Again long shot of all long shots, but gotta keep trying.

which night? There's a group of 6 of us in Row P, Block C on I think Night 1. Two of the lads might be up for switching, I can ask.

Broxbourne is SOLD OUT

BUT............................

*Due to the layout of the venue we MAY be able to fit in some more general seats but we cannot guarantee it until we set up so it will be an option on the day if you want to head to the venue but would advise contacting the venue on the day after 4pm before travelling

There are 4x Front Row Tickets onsale privately on here, I don't mind brokering the deal. I have already sorted out a few deals. There is no charge for this service :)

Thank you one and all. I hope the show will be worth every penny to each and every person.

• Paid Members

which night? There's a group of 6 of us in Row P, Block C on I think Night 1. Two of the lads might be up for switching, I can ask.

It is indeed night 1! If theres any way they'd be up for swapping, would be awesome! as i say we've got two seats fairly near the front to swap, but would be awesome if you can help!

cannot freaking wait for this, my last show was ROH in 2006 at the same venue. watched the trailer for the last UK show dvd just now, and it looks fantastic, so this ought to be just as awesome.

is there going to be a chance to meet a few of the wrestlers beforehand? also, any indeas what the merch situation is going to be like, i.e. prices

Just printed off my boarding passes for my flights over. The weekend can't come fast enough!

Hope Dragon Kid is up to speed since he's only just back from injury.

Yo buddy, keep an eye out for me at the shows. Looking forward to meeting up with ya again.

young Alan's bang on the money about Mochizuki- he and Don Fujii had one of the year's best matches against YAMATO and Shingo about a month ago

I managed to make it to this show while on holiday in Japan and can't praise that tag match enough.

I'm so excited about this weekend's shows. My only worry is getting there in time, as we will only be able to set off from Liverpool at 3pm on the Friday; There isn't a match the whole weekend I'd be happy missing.

I echo the requests for Don Fujii if Dragon Gate return next year (or if Mark wants to have another crack at a PW:Octaine type show).

Quick predictions for the weeknd:

The Leaders will beat The All Stars

Cyber Kong pins Joey Hayes

Mark Haskins evens things up in his match with The Lion Kid

Yokosuka over Shingo

Doi pins YAMATO

World 1 beats Warriors

Stixx over Xtreme Dean

Marty Scurll upsets Cyber Kong

Yoshino beats Lion Kid

Mochizuki pins Yokosuka

YAMATO and Shingo beat BXB Hulk and Naruki Doi

CIMA and Dragon Kid beat Haskins and Pac

Everyone will be raving about the shows for a long time.

Archived