Dragon Gate UK : Shingo v Yokosuka 2 DVD Released!

Mark Sloan

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members

yo guys I have a question/query/request, it's a long shot but worth a try.

I have two tickets in Block A Row K (seats 3 and 4) and my friend also has a ticket in Block C row P seat 18. Now, Ideally the three of us would like to sit together, so I was wondering if there were two people in Block C Row P, maybe near that seat who might want to swap for tickets with a better view? As I say a long shot, but if anyone is there and does want to swap that would be awesome, as I'm guessing block C and A are fairly far apart!

(young Alan's bang on the money about Mochizuki- he and Don Fujii had one of the year's best matches against YAMATO and Shingo about a month ago).

I saw this last week (it's on Infinity 186) and holy hell, it's great. "Heat, fightin', brawlin' and hate" was my Twitter analysis. Anyone who still paints DG with the "social dance" brush could do with seeing this match. In fact, I might go watch it again now...

Don Fujii next year, Mark? :D

(young Alan's bang on the money about Mochizuki- he and Don Fujii had one of the year's best matches against YAMATO and Shingo about a month ago).

I saw this last week (it's on Infinity 186) and holy hell, it's great. "Heat, fightin', brawlin' and hate" was my Twitter analysis. Anyone who still paints DG with the "social dance" brush could do with seeing this match. In fact, I might go watch it again now...

If they come back again then it would be likely to have 3 new stars/debutants as this time did and my list is pretty likeable

K-ness, Stalker, Don Fuji, Antony W Mori, Gamma, Naoki Tanisaki, Super Shisa

oh and maybe Jackson Florida for his falling off the top rope head onto the apron spot. That is all.

If they come back again then it would be likely to have 3 new stars/debutants as this time did and my list is pretty likeable

oh and maybe Jackson Florida for his falling off the top rope head onto the apron spot. That is all.

If we got K-Ness vs Dragon Kid next year as a Toryumon throw back match akin to Mochizuki/Yokosuka this year, then I would love that. Or even a K-NesSuka tag match.

Also Akira Tozawa would be a great debutant in the opening match slot against a UK worker. Put him against Martin Kirby and I bet they would have a great action packed with comedy opener that wouldn't look out of place on a normal DG card.

Also, about Shingo/YAMATO vs Mochizuki/Fuji, if those two teams battered the hell out of each other just to prove who was the better tag team, imagine the hatred and stiffness when you have two men like Shingo and Hulk standing across the ring from each other who just want to destroy one another, physically and mentally.

I pick K-ness, Fujii and (not on the list) Akira Tozawa, although I'm really warming to babyface Gamma lately. >spit< Uuuuu~!

• Paid Members

So is anyone going to both nights and travelling straight from Broxbourne to Huntingdon after the show on the Friday?

I'm going to need to do this and also need somewhere to stay in Huntingdon for two nights. I'll be looking through the hotels on the dguk site etc. (leaving it obscenely late I know), but does anyone have a particular recommendation? Cheapness is the sole overriding factor. Oh, and being able to check in at some silly late hour on the Friday night having travelled from Broxbourne.

Archived