Dragon Gate UK : Shingo v Yokosuka 2 DVD Released!

Mark Sloan

Shit, what's your show called Alan? I might have deleted it from iTunes if it's hit the podcast RSS already, and wouldn't have if I'd realised...

I don't know anything about that RSS/iTunes stuff (I'm a right click/save as man) but it should come up under either "Dr. Keith Show" or "Dr. Keith Presents".

Dr. Keith's show then? Not yours Alan. Are you better than Peach Machine?

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Shit, what's your show called Alan? I might have deleted it from iTunes if it's hit the podcast RSS already, and wouldn't have if I'd realised...

I don't know anything about that RSS/iTunes stuff (I'm a right click/save as man) but it should come up under either "Dr. Keith Show" or "Dr. Keith Presents".

Dr. Keith's show then? Not yours Alan. Are you better than Peach Machine?

Keith's not on it anymore, it's just me and rotating co-hosts such as Rob Naylor or Excalibur (from PWG). I like having Keith's name in there still for the THEODORE R. LONG PRESENTS: DOOOOOOM vibe.

It's been in my hands for almost a year now. Really enjoy doing it!

• Paid Members

I'm super gutted to be missing the shows. I didn't get to last year's Oxford event due to illness and this year's shows coincide with the Eid festival.

I've watched every DG show this year and Infinity has definitely been the best weekly programme in the world for presenting great matches- so I know the DG boys have been in fine, fine form and should deliver a treat next weekend (young Alan's bang on the money about Mochizuki- he and Don Fujii had one of the year's best matches against YAMATO and Shingo about a month ago).

A lot of 'smart mark' wrestling fans have a real downer on the business these days so it's really nice when there's a promotion out there that consistently turns out great wrestling, and very few companies deliver like DG.

Just thought I'd add a little note to this to say how excited I am. The cards look better than last year in my opinion, and going to two nights really makes it feel like a big deal, almost a mini-holiday. Plus after night one I should be home in time to catch a cracking band in town before waking up with a hangover to head up to night two. Thinking this will be a great weekend, and looking forward to seeing a few familiar faces!

I listened to the radio show. What showed through was how much of a perfectionist Mark Sloan is and how he always wants to take on feedback and make the next event that little bit better. It felt like nothing is "good enough" if there is that little room for improvement.

I didn't know about IPW:Uk's 6th Anniversary not making a profit on the night. Hopefully that show will make more people want to see IPW:UK and more people will buy the DVD of what was a cracking show and probably a better live show in terms of wrestling quality and variety than any show saw at Wrestlemania weekend in my opinion.

http://www.f4wonline.com/content/view/17405/

That is the link to the page containing the Radio show featuring Mark Sloan that Alan4L mentioned.

I can't seem to get this to work?

Due you mean the link doesn't work or the audio file doesn't work. If it's the link try f4wonline.com and look for the link for Dr Keith presents on the main page. If the actual audio file doesn't work try right click and save as. It works on itunes.

I don't know if the link is subscribed only or not though.

http://www.f4wonline.com/content/view/17405/

That is the link to the page containing the Radio show featuring Mark Sloan that Alan4L mentioned.

I can't seem to get this to work?

Due you mean the link doesn't work or the audio file doesn't work. If it's the link try f4wonline.com and look for the link for Dr Keith presents on the main page. If the actual audio file doesn't work try right click and save as. It works on itunes.

I don't know if the link is subscribed only or not though.

It wont work for me at all from the f4wonline site. I'll try iTunes now, hopefully that will work.

Archived