Dragon Gate UK : Shingo v Yokosuka 2 DVD Released!

Mark Sloan

I wonder if Power Slam will be interviewing any of the DG guys this time after they did Cima last year?

Highly Unlikely.

FSM had the shingo interview and tomorrow in the Daily Star is the BxB Hulk interview

Cool. I'll be getting on FSM on Saturday when I pop into town.

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

BxB Hulk Interview in Today's Daily Star.

Available now for just 20p, The Daily Star's Patrick Lennon conducts and interview with BxB Hulk just days after losing the Hair contra Hair Match with Shingo. The exclusive interview is a very rare chance to hear from the World 1 member and is out now, buy it today!

Ive knocked up a "Balance Score Card" For DG:UK, nothing to special as (mainly because of there only being 1 show in th uk) several people are currently tied in rank 1 (in regards to win/loss/etc). There is a specific scoring system, although all will be revealed AFTER the upcoming weekend shows. This alows more matches to happen, to give the BSC a bigger definition between the top spots.

A wee bit geeky, but thought some peopel might be interested to see!

Will drop after this septembers shows!

After watching the last couple of Infinities, I can safely say that we are getting ready to see Masaaki Mochizuki in the best form of his 15+year career.

Seriously the dude is ON FUCKING FIRE right now. I'm trying to think of how many wrestlers in the world are performing to his level right now and I can maybe come up with about two.

Also UKFF.com member "Peeping Tom" has one Front Row ticket for Broxbourne available, he can be contacted through the forum with any questions or to purchase the ticket.

Only just spotted this cheers Mark, not to steal the thunder from arfanvilla but I still have a spare ticket and am willing to listen to any offers.

Mark was on my show this week at www.wrestlingobserver.com talking all about DG shows and what it takes to put shows like this together. Real insightful stuff. Don't think it's gone up on the front page yet (will be soon), but it's for sure up in the forums.

Shit, what's your show called Alan? I might have deleted it from iTunes if it's hit the podcast RSS already, and wouldn't have if I'd realised...

I don't know anything about that RSS/iTunes stuff (I'm a right click/save as man) but it should come up under either "Dr. Keith Show" or "Dr. Keith Presents".

Archived