Dragon Gate UK : Shingo v Yokosuka 2 DVD Released!

Mark Sloan

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Both shows are scheduled to finish just after 10, see post one for details. Last years show finished just after 9 but Oxford had a well organised bus service that got me to the station on time, if you hope to do the same your fresh out of luck and are going to have to bounce early and have a taxi booked. I considered doing this but decided staying the extra night was more convenient.

*Edit - Curses, beaten to it*

I know this will sound very co-incidental. But I remember when I was first aware the bus times for oxford. I was like "this HAS to finish close to time" I remember saying 9 was the aim time and laying the show out knowing how complex some of the 6 mans have been and how they are going to give the crowd all they had, I wondered if we could keep it to time. I was clock watching and the fall in the 6 man was exactly 8.55 :) I remember thinking man, it capped off a perfect show from DG, they finished right on time and everybody got to see the matches and got get their transport home :)

I know this will sound very co-incidental. But I remember when I was first aware the bus times for oxford. I was like "this HAS to finish close to time" I remember saying 9 was the aim time and laying the show out knowing how complex some of the 6 mans have been and how they are going to give the crowd all they had, I wondered if we could keep it to time. I was clock watching and the fall in the 6 man was exactly 8.55 :) I remember thinking man, it capped off a perfect show from DG, they finished right on time and everybody got to see the matches and got get their transport home :)

Shit.

Apologies Haraga. You were pretty much right after all.

Off topic from the UK show but I have a question about something that's been bugging me for a while and figured this would be the best place to ask (being full of DG fans and all).

I was just wondering if anyone knew the name of the song that was in the opening video for Toryumon/DG PPVs in like 2004? It sounded like the offspring or something like that and I was never able to catch any of the lyrics to search them. Any help would be appreciated!

Archived