Dragon Gate UK : Shingo v Yokosuka 2 DVD Released!

Mark Sloan

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Any ideas at all mate about what Merch they will be bringing this year? last years stuff wasn't bad, but a few of us were hoping for a lot of other things (t-shirts, figures etc etc), obviously i understand they can only transport a certain amount.

Sorry if ive missed the answer to a similar question earlier in the thread.

cheers

I've heard as well that alot of the Japanese companies don't like to sell their t-shirts and stuff in the US and Europe, because it's more expensive in Japan to get that stuff produced so they end up with a smaller profit margin than they would selling the same stock at their shows in Japan.

Couldn't be further from the truth in the case of Noah / DG. Noah always bring a fair few t-shirts when they come over. DG I believe brought a wide selection of stuff, we were the 3rd stop on the tour but smaller (and cheaper items) are likely to be easier to transport and sell. T-Shirts are very bulky items and for each design you need multiples of each size and therefore take up a huge amount of room.

In answer to your question. At this time I don't know, maybe closer to the date I will have that information

Not sure if i should start a new topic or just post this here, but does anyone going to both shows need travel from Broxbourne to St Ives?

I've been looking at train prices because i didnt want to do all the driving on my own, gets very boring! But it looks like with the train times and coming from Bournemouth I'm going to have to drive

Having a quick look, travelling from Broxbourne to St Ives (Huntingdon) by train costs

Not sure if i should start a new topic or just post this here, but does anyone going to both shows need travel from Broxbourne to St Ives?

I've been looking at train prices because i didnt want to do all the driving on my own, gets very boring! But it looks like with the train times and coming from Bournemouth I'm going to have to drive

Having a quick look, travelling from Broxbourne to St Ives (Huntingdon) by train costs

We will also have 2 spare seats at the back of our rental, so if anyone wants to travel with us and just pay us petrol money you are welcome.

Looking at goingto the glamour tie of Peterborough Vs Oldham before the Saturday show as well.

Is there much to do pub/clubwise in broxbourne and or St Ives?

• Paid Members
Is there much to do pub/clubwise in broxbourne and or St Ives?

Any decent drinking sites around this venue? Can't exactly go on a trip and not go out :p

Which venue? Hoddesdon, or St Ives?

If you mean Hoddesdon, then there's a fair few pubs in the town centre, just a few minutes' walk from the Broxbourne Civic Hall. In terms of nightlife, there is a pretty nice nightclub in the town (Faces), but you'll struggle to get in unless you are already a member.

St. Ives is pretty much a village (it's not the 'proper' St. Ives, which is in Cornwall), so can't imagine there being much there

Would that be the Fenstanton travelodge? If so then it's good news for me as I thought it was further away than that and my driver has just pulled out due to car problems. Even if the public transport system is a complete shambles I can walk 4 miles. However I do now have a general seating ticket for both nights going spare if anyone is interested, free meet and greet ticket if you buy night two.

• Paid Members

Im staying at Olivers Lodge, its only about a mile from the venue, so a nice walk back. I guessed with it being a small village kind of place, a taxi service would be tricky, especially with a shit load of wrestling fans leaving the venue at the same time.

Archived