Dragon Gate UK : Shingo v Yokosuka 2 DVD Released!

Mark Sloan

Got Mrs oaktree to pop into town and check for me and its..........

Yamato/Shingo Vs Doi/Hulk

&

Haskins/Pac vs Cima/Dragon kid!

Wooo!

How can they both not be awsome?

Not too long now, hoping for Broxbourne to sell out. Get a crackin' atmosphere like last year!

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Got Mrs oaktree to pop into town and check for me and its..........

Yamato/Shingo Vs Doi/Hulk

&

Haskins/Pac vs Cima/Dragon kid!

Wooo!

Haha. Reading the magazine in the shop and not actually buying it! Love it!

Two great matches there though.

WXW has added Zack Sabre Jr v Masaaki Mochizuki to it's show.

Im at work until 7, so i got the misses to pop in and check it out for me lol.

What is WXW's card looking like then? Are they also running spain again this year?

Nope two England shows and the German show on the Sunday.

WXW's card so far:

Main Event

Naruki Doi (Ikoma, JAP) vs YAMATO (Ichinoseki, JAP)

wXw Unified World Wrestling Championship

Zack Sabre jr. (Isle of Sheppey, UK) [C] vs Masaaki Mochizuki (Tokio, JAP)

Y'know I also had a random thought.

If PAC/Haskins vs CIMA/Dragon Kid is the main event.... That will have mean PAC and CIMA will have been on opposing sides on all three of Dragon Gate's UK shows.

If they were to do one next year.... I'd love a singles match between the two. They had some great interactions in the six man last year and I'm sure the next two shows there'll be plenty of time for them to face each other and build somewhat of a rivalry.

I know we can't have a DG USA model, but it'd at least feel like the shows are building towards something while still being stand alone dream match quality shows.

Nope two England shows and the German show on the Sunday.

WXW's card so far:

Main Event

Naruki Doi (Ikoma, JAP) vs YAMATO (Ichinoseki, JAP)

wXw Unified World Wrestling Championship

Zack Sabre jr. (Isle of Sheppey, UK) [C] vs Masaaki Mochizuki (Tokio, JAP)

Y'know I also had a random thought.

If PAC/Haskins vs CIMA/Dragon Kid is the main event.... That will have mean PAC and CIMA will have been on opposing sides on all three of Dragon Gate's UK shows.

If they were to do one next year.... I'd love a singles match between the two. They had some great interactions in the six man last year and I'm sure the next two shows there'll be plenty of time for them to face each other and build somewhat of a rivalry.

I know we can't have a DG USA model, but it'd at least feel like the shows are building towards something while still being stand alone dream match quality shows.

Maybe as opposed to the DGusa model, we get a DGEurope with the 3(ish) shows a year? Either way im happy for DG to come back, and keep doing so!

I was thinking of doing a win/loss record for the DGUK shows, (a bit geeky i know), to see who would have the best win/loss record after this years shows.

Feel free Oak, im a fan of that kind of thing.

Even if they could only come once a year, it would be cool to have a belt or a tourny and at each show have a 4 way singles match, the winner gets the gold. I like that kind of thing anyway

Cool, i'll knock something up and post in the future (after the shows).

In regards to a title, id personally love to see a UK/Euro title at some point, although depending on if these guys come back each year, have a 6 man tag to end at least one of the shows with a possible "Euro/UK trohpey" to be awarded to the winners. They would then come back and defend each year, (with im guessing World 1 being current champions.)

Also something i noticed (nothing major) Cima has been in the 6-man 2 years running but has yet to use a full "Warriors 5" team. First year had the bucks, this year with Mochizuki added in. Although unlikely, id love to see some sort of story come from that.......does cima trust his own team, is he targeting somebody from world-1 specifically with any Warriors-for-hire?

Hey Mark, I've sent u an email - appreciate if you could reply back cheers.

No problem, just repiled, have been out postering all day with the team! Won't be around much until after the weekend and will get back to any emails then...

• Paid Members

Any ideas at all mate about what Merch they will be bringing this year? last years stuff wasn't bad, but a few of us were hoping for a lot of other things (t-shirts, figures etc etc), obviously i understand they can only transport a certain amount.

Sorry if ive missed the answer to a similar question earlier in the thread.

cheers

Any ideas at all mate about what Merch they will be bringing this year? last years stuff wasn't bad, but a few of us were hoping for a lot of other things (t-shirts, figures etc etc), obviously i understand they can only transport a certain amount.

cheers

I've heard as well that alot of the Japanese companies don't like to sell their t-shirts and stuff in the US and Europe, because it's more expensive in Japan to get that stuff produced so they end up with a smaller profit margin than they would selling the same stock at their shows in Japan.

• Paid Members

cheers

I've heard as well that alot of the Japanese companies don't like to sell their t-shirts and stuff in the US and Europe, because it's more expensive in Japan to get that stuff produced so they end up with a smaller profit margin than they would selling the same stock at their shows in Japan.

thats mental if true

they could just stick an extra

Archived