Dragon Gate UK : Shingo v Yokosuka 2 DVD Released!

Mark Sloan

The old Mochizuki/Susumu stuff is from the era that there isn't as much online of. I know I have a couple of their matches on various DVDs I bought from places like ivpvideos.

Do you have any approximate idea at how many matches they've had?

Their match for the rights to the surname was important enough to be documented, although it seems none of their other matches were.

Then again Wikipedia states Yokosuka has never beaten Mochizuki but then there's:

3/30/2003 Miyagi, Zepp Sendai

5. Block B: Susumu Yokosuka (11:15 Jumbo no Kachi!) Masaaki Mochizuki

And that took me a while trawling through the results section...... And I've kinda given up the ghost now.

3/27/2005 Tokyo, Differ Ariake

1. Masaaki Mochizuki (15:00 Time Limit Draw) Susumu Yokosuka

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Interestingly enough you say that Haskins is a "World 1er" any reason you think that? He and PAC are billed as DGUK as their team name. World 1 hasn't be mentioned. Do you have a source?

Hmm... I'm sure Jae mentioned it on his site a few weeks ago, shortly after World. Along the lines of "It seems Mark Haskins has been officially accepted into World-1". Now, though, I've just been back through it all the way to June and can't find any mention. He's a sneaky one, that Jae... :D

Interestingly enough you say that Haskins is a "World 1er" any reason you think that? He and PAC are billed as DGUK as their team name. World 1 hasn't be mentioned. Do you have a source?

Hmm... I'm sure Jae mentioned it on his site a few weeks ago, shortly after World. Along the lines of "It seems Mark Haskins has been officially accepted into World-1". Now, though, I've just been back through it all the way to June and can't find any mention. He's a sneaky one, that Jae... :D

I don't believe he is officially with World 1 at this time.

Mark, can you confirm parking arrangements? Whether anything specific for the event has been organised or if the venues have dedicated parking spaces anyway? Someone mentioned that the Broxbourne Civic offers free parking, is that true? What's parking like at the Burgess Civic? Just want to be prepared.

Mark, can you confirm parking arrangements? Whether anything specific for the event has been organised or if the venues have dedicated parking spaces anyway? Someone mentioned that the Broxbourne Civic offers free parking, is that true? What's parking like at the Burgess Civic? Just want to be prepared.

1000 free parking spaces at the venue for St Ives.

Broxbourne has ample free parking too

Just wondering Mark, do you have any kind of floor plan / seating set up image yet? I know my seat row and number, but if possible would like to see where i will be sat in terms of the ring (centre/behind post etc). If not, no worries mate

The seating plans are attached to the first post and are on the website. But for ease............

broxbourneseatingplan.jpg

burgessseatingplan.jpg

They are as close as possible. The venues can only give us a rough guide as to the exact positioning, to try and eliminate front row being obscured - we took 2 seats off each row to try and make sure it is a perfect view

• Paid Members

Thanks for that mate, my computer is going through a strange 'block random images' phase, guessing thats why i didnt see it on the first post and i cant see images of the some of the wrestlers. Anyway, im liking my seats, very cool view, based on the way they all ended the show last time (looked at the crowd and bowed), i'll have a great view of this from the angle im sat.. cush

• Paid Members

Mochi!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

YES!

I love Gamma, I really do, but as an old school Toryumon-head I was praying for it to be Mochi. Mochi vs Susumu is seriously a long-time fanboy's wet dream. Thank you so much Mr. Sloan.

Lantern, can I stand near you so I'm not the only one squealing embarrassingly when this happens?

Got Mrs oaktree to pop into town and check for me and its..........

Yamato/Shingo Vs Doi/Hulk

&

Haskins/Pac vs Cima/Dragon kid!

Wooo!

Haha. Reading the magazine in the shop and not actually buying it! Love it!

Two great matches there though.

WXW has added Zack Sabre Jr v Masaaki Mochizuki to it's show.

Archived