Dragon Gate UK : Shingo v Yokosuka 2 DVD Released!

Mark Sloan

Holy Jesus Masaaki Mochizuki :thumbsup:

I am so happy right now. His much better choice then Gamma in my opinion especially now looking at the 6 man tag all complete, this will truly beat last years 6 man tag I'm sure of it now.

Great news to wake up too! :D All this show now needs is BxB Hulk to say his going to dance, oh and PAC to join him as his got some moves & not just in the air :laugh:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RpvWBMad4io

Whose going to be the MC at the DG shows this year? No offence but the BAWA guy who did it last time really wasn't that good, so please bring back Ben from the Noah show to do it.

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'll be honest and say ive not seen much of mochi since ive been watching DG, but sounds like a cracker!

If im right it'll be something along the line of Shingo/Yamato Vs Pac/Haskins and Hulk/Doi Vs Cima/Dragon kid, for the last two night 2 matches? i originally thought of hulk/doi vs pac/haskins........so im guessing and of those 4 combos could swap?

Who knows, but im very much looking forward to august 12th, and then FINALLY for the show itself!

Shingo/YAMATO vs. Kid/CIMA just happened in DGUSA so I doubt that'll be a match, and plus it would mean the other match would be World-1 vs. World-1 which probably wouldn't be ideal. So I'm thinking it'll be one of the other two combinations. Unless we're going all Survivor Series 1995 wildcard style and it's like YAMATO & CIMA vs. Kid & PAC, and Shingo & Hulk vs. Haskins & a debuting Ahmed Johnson.

Shingo/YAMATO vs. Kid/CIMA just happened in DGUSA so I doubt that'll be a match, and plus it would mean the other match would be World-1 vs. World-1 which probably wouldn't be ideal. So I'm thinking it'll be one of the other two combinations. Unless we're going all Survivor Series 1995 wildcard style and it's like YAMATO & CIMA vs. Kid & PAC, and Shingo & Hulk vs. Haskins & a debuting Ahmed Johnson.

How awesome would Ahmed Johnson in DragonGate be??! Get him in there with Akebono, Abdullah, Stalker, Cyber Kong of course Marty Scurll ;-) although I'd mark hard for him being in classic DG trios match!

Ahh to dream....

I can only assume there was a double post because God also marked hard for the possibilities of Ahmed Johnson in DragonGate that he felt it needed to be reiterated. Your Lord and Saviour is calling on you Mark. It's time for you to make like Picard and "Make it so!".

I said before that with a roster such as Dragon Gate's there is always going to be top level matches.

We are left with

World 1

Pac

Doi

Hulk

Warriors

Cima

Dragon Kid

Kamikaze

Shingo

Yamato

Team UK

Mark Haskins

Put that in any order you like in any combination and you are sure to have 2 European Match of the year candidates.

I said before that with a roster such as Dragon Gate's there is always going to be top level matches.

We are left with

World 1

Pac

Doi

Hulk

Warriors

Cima

Dragon Kid

Kamikaze

Shingo

Yamato

Team UK

Mark Haskins

Put that in any order you like in any combination and you are sure to have 2 European Match of the year candidates.

you left off Ahmed

Ahmed_Johnson_-_Anthony_Norris_10.jpg

Archived