Dragon Gate UK : Shingo v Yokosuka 2 DVD Released!

Mark Sloan

30/7/10 Update

---------------------------

In this update :

Dragon Kid Announced

Main Event Announced for night 1

DG Tour Shirt Released

FSM57 - Shingo Speaks!!

Ticket Update

News and Notes

Announcement Schedule

dragonkid2010biopic.jpg

Dragon Kid Added to Both Nights

--------------------------------------

If you show most non-believers a tape of a Dragon Gate show, possibly the first person that will catch their attention will be Dragon Kid.

A spectacular highflier, who innovated the incredible Dragonrana among other manoeuvres, Dragon Kid has been a staple of Dragon Gate (and before them Toryumon) shows since 1999. Long-term fans may even remember him as

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
dragongateshirt_10.jpg

Oh dear lord, suddenly that T-shirt looks pretty good!

I will say no more so not to warrant getting my arse kicked.

Agreed, Debut has to be Gamma, No Genki announced yet? I will cry if he isnt there. *Crosses arms and sticks out lip*

I'm not deliberately being *that& guy again but:

night1_6mantag.jpg

Cima. Dragon Kid and TBA vs BxB Hulk, Pac and Yoshino

Above all matches in Dragon Gate, one has become synonymous with the promotion. Dragon Gate six man bouts have been renowned as being the most fast-paced, exciting and spectacular bouts that the promotion has to offer.

Last year

I'm not deliberately being *that& guy again but:

night1_6mantag.jpg

Cima. Dragon Kid and TBA vs BxB Hulk, Pac and Yoshino

Above all matches in Dragon Gate, one has become synonymous with the promotion. Dragon Gate six man bouts have been renowned as being the most fast-paced, exciting and spectacular bouts that the promotion has to offer.

Last year

7/8/10 Update

---------------------------

In this update :

Mochizuki Announced

Huge Singles Clash for night 2 announced

Main Event Announced for night 1

DG Tour Shirt Details

FSM57 - Shingo Speaks!!

Ticket Update

News and Notes

Announcement Schedule

Huge European Debut Announced!

-------------------------------

mochizuki2010biopic.jpg

Masaaki Mochizuki

--------------------------------------

Making his debut in the UK this September will be one of the most renowned competitors in all of Dragon Gate.

Masaaki Mochizuki began his career in 1994, competing for the likes of WAR and the Battlarts promotion, and even taking on Shinjiro Ohtani in the 1995 Super J Cup.

One of the most technically skilled wrestlers on the Dragon Gate roster, Mochizuki joined the M2K faction in 1999, teaming with Susumu Mochizuki and Yasushi Kanda. A subsequent split lead to a violent feud against former member Susumu Mochizuki, ending when he defeated Susumu for the Mochizuki name, ensuring Susumu also never gained a singles victory over him.

Mochizuki celebrated his 10th year anniversary in wrestling in 2004 by winning the Open the Dream Gate championship from CIMA, and also by returning to the WAR promotion to win their International Junior Heavyweight title.

Up until recently, Mochizuki also held the Open the Triangle Gate titles with the unlikely partners Don Fuji and Akebono. Spurred on by his team

Archived