Dragon Gate UK : Shingo v Yokosuka 2 DVD Released!

Mark Sloan

No dancers. He did have a wig on (And somehow managed to pull off the moonsault at the end of the dance with it still on-tact) but promptly removed it after.

I can only hope he is still dancing. For some reason i thought he would go by his real name from now on, leaving world 1 etc.

Is he sticking with the BxB Hulk thing then?

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yeah he's still BxB Hulk. While he did the dance on Saturday as he came out to his old theme music and did an abridged version, on Sunday for CHIKARA there was no dancing.

In Japan he's dropped the dancing altogether.

In a nice little nod to the Japanese storylines, Shingo attacked him post match at DG USA along with YAMATO & Moxley, saying they've took his hair and now they're after his title.

I may have to flog off my tickets for this. 3rd row for both nights

Night 1 : Block C, Row Q, Seat 5 & 6

Night 2 : Block C, Row C, Seat 10 & 11

Anyone interested? Car has packed up, and looks like it is going to cost me a small fortune to fix. A weekend on the beer in the UK is not going to help.

I may have to flog off my tickets for this. 3rd row for both nights

Night 1 : Block C, Row Q, Seat 5 & 6

Night 2 : Block C, Row C, Seat 10 & 11

Anyone interested? Car has packed up, and looks like it is going to cost me a small fortune to fix. A weekend on the beer in the UK is not going to help.

buy a bike and skip the beer! You'll lose weight AND still get to enjoy an awesome weekend of wrestling, haha!

I suddenly have an urge to go to this show and I never watch Dragon Gate. The NOAH show in Coventry was fun, and I imagine this will be the same.

Im not a big DG follower (watch the big matches only,usually) but last years show was absolutely fantastic. It will totally worth a trip.

I suddenly have an urge to go to this show and I never watch Dragon Gate. The NOAH show in Coventry was fun, and I imagine this will be the same.

Im sorry but to say NOAH and DG "will be the same" is like saying TNA and ROH will be the same, NOAH has some awesome guys on its roster but for me DG is the most entertaining Jap promotion.

Im sorry but to say NOAH and DG "will be the same" is like saying TNA and ROH will be the same, NOAH has some awesome guys on its roster but for me DG is the most entertaining Jap promotion.

I would imagine he meant it will be fun (the same way that the Noah event was)

I would imagine he meant it will be fun (the same way that the Noah event was)

Correct Mark.

I had the very same feeling last year.

Im not (or wasnt) a huge fan of jap wrestling, although i was slightly interested just because it was a big deal, coming from japan etc, although i'd never been a fan of the "NOAH" style of wreslting (which i honeslt though all jap wreslting was).

I think it was about 3 weeks before the show, i just decieded i'll check it out, (jonny storm/scurll/haskins and pac being on the card really helped my decision). All the matches were well above my expectations with the shingo match being off the chart, as well as the final six man tag. (also since then, having re-watched the DVD a million times, the haskins match , and the open two matches were cracking.). I was also introduced to my new favourite group, the Warriors 5! (Also quickly, if anybody saw the World PPV, the warriors 5 entrance was epic during the six man tag match.)

Since that night, ive been watching odd bits of DG via youtube (and now via open the dragon gate), and as a person who always thought "i'll never remeber all these crazy jap names", i have since gone on to not only remeber all the names , but actually preffer DG to any other wreslting in the world today.

I actually cant wait for the second night, and hope it becomes a regular thing!

Archived