Dragon Gate UK : Shingo v Yokosuka 2 DVD Released!

Mark Sloan

• Paid Members
Could some one be an absolute gem and post or PM me the card so far and some matches to look out for on you tube to show what they are like.

I've never seen any Dragon gate so might like to get a feel for some of the names on the show before I go down.

I keep up to date with dragongate with www.openthedragongate.com

The weekly shows are called "Infinity" so check those out, there are some pretty sweet PPVS on there too.

Diamond, just the sort of thing I could do with. Many thanks, it should help me really get some hype and get into the show more.

Edit: to save posting again i'll edit to thank Coby for the below. Many thanks dude.

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

From this year, the DG stuff to look out for would be:

Infinity 162 - Shingo Takagi vs Masaaki Mochizuki as well as Naruki Doi & Masato Yoshino vs K-Ness & Susumu Yokosuka.

Infinity 163 - YAMATO vs CIMA.

PPV Compilation Gate March 22nd - Naruki Doi vs YAMATO and CIMA & GAMMA vs Shingo Takagi & Cyber Kong

Infinity 171 - YAMATO vs Masaaki Mochizuki along with CIMA vs Masato Yoshino and K-Ness vs Susumu Yokosuka. The first rounds of King Of Gate 2010 basically.

Infinity 173 - The KOG tournament concludes with two of Dragon Gate's biggest feuds as semi-finals in Shingo Takagi vs BxB Hulk and Dragon Kid vs Masato Yoshino along with the final.

PPV Dead Or Alive May 5th - YAMATO vs the KOG winner was very underrated I feel. Not that many people were high on it, prefer the World-1 vs Warriors 4 on 4 elimination match, but I enjoyed the ODG title match.

Infinity 176 - Shingo Takagi & Cyber Kong vs Susumu Yokosuka & K-Ness. Fantastic match and definitely worth a watch for more build up to Shingo/Yokosuka II.

Infinity 177 - YAMATO vs Masaaki Mochizuki. Even better than their first match. Watch it. Now.

PPV Kobe World Festival July 11th - Shingo Takagi vs BxB Hulk. Serious MOTYC. Along with YAMATO vs Yoshino.

DG USA wise, I personally enjoyed the hell out of Davey Richards vs Masaaki Mochizuki from Fearless. Get in the 6-man mood by watching the main event from Mercury Rising. Get even more in the mood by re-watching the trilogy of 6-men WM weekend from ROH, but don't sleep on the 6-man's from Live In Osaka and Battle Of The Best.

Oh and also re-watch last year's DG UK show.

Wildcat belts have made new champion ship belts for Dragongate!

Open the dream-gate:

dgdg1.jpg

Open the twin-gate:

dg2.jpg

plus they also did the DGUSA Title!

dgusa1.jpg

------------------------

Im guessing they'll be doing they other DG titles at some point also!

WOW, I am not a fan of the new ODG belt. What about the challengers getting keys and using them to unlock the gate if they win? I also like how they keep the keys of every time they defend the title successfully, it's awesome. :(

WOW, I am not a fan of the new ODG belt. What about the challengers getting keys and using them to unlock the gate if they win? I also like how they keep the keys of every time they defend the title successfully, it's awesome. :(

This is still the case.

I also did wonder that , as although there is a lock for the centre plate......it just twists around in-stead of being an actual lock. But im guessing they might keep that side of things anyway? Maybe just get some better looking keys?

Also , how far behind are the DG Infinity (sp?) programs?

They tend to run two-to-four weeks behind.

This is still the case.

Ahhh silly me, I simply glanced at the photo on here and saw neither the lock or the little bit to put the keys! :/

Also , how far behind are the DG Infinity (sp?) programs?

They tend to run two-to-four weeks behind.

Sometimes they're more up to date than that though, which is always nice.

cool!

I'll be keeping up with DG through the infinity programs via open the dragon gate. So they show the PPVs also?

Also, sorry for all the Q's...........but what shedule to DG use? Like 1 PPV a month or 4 PPVs a year etc? And also is the Real hazard group still running?

As ugly as the old Dreamgate belt was I like the new one even less, it looks like a tag belt or a jr heavyweight belt.

I always thought it was a bit daft that the name plates of the current champion were locked away out of view inside the belt, I get the idea biyt wouldnt it make more sense to be able to see the name?

Tommorrow's Daily Star will have another night 2 match announcement. It was due to be announced mid August and has been moved forward and you can read about it in Fightin Talk!

Plus the PPV Level Match for night one is announced tomorrow night!

Archived