Dragon Gate UK : Shingo v Yokosuka 2 DVD Released!

Mark Sloan

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Uh-huh. I think I've actually softened on the idea of two Cyber Kong matches to open the shows the more of Kong I've seen from his comeback. If they play Kong/Hayes more like Kong/Yokosuka from a recent Infinity and Kong/Scrull like they did Kong/Tozawa from DOA then I'll be happy with both matches.

So, night two, could I take a stab at:

Johnny Storm vs Xtreme Dean

Cyber Kong vs Marty Scrull

Dragon Kid vs Lion Kid? (Reaching on these one)

BxB Hulk vs Susumu Yokosuka? (Don't know if this would be the classic feud or the hardest hitting)

CIMA & Gamma vs YAMATO & Shingo Takagi (See above)

Naruki Doi & Masato Yoshino vs PAC & Mark Haskins (Maybe cos I really want to see this)

I'm most likely wrong, but that looks great on paper.

Personally I would prefer to see K-Ness instead of Gamma for the european debut and then on night 2 you could have K-Nesuka in a tag match and on night 1 maybe Yoshino vs K-Ness as the match from a classic feud

Is there any chance the DG guys will bring the title belts with them this time around? even if nothing is being defended?

Im sad like that you see :)

I haven't asked, but it is unlikely. If the belts got lost/stolen etc etc. Noah used to have 2 sets of each belt and one version was taken on the road and the other real version was only present at title defenses (which were at bigger events)

Is there any chance the DG guys will bring the title belts with them this time around? even if nothing is being defended?

I haven't asked, but it is unlikely. If the belts got lost/stolen etc etc. Noah used to have 2 sets of each belt and one version was taken on the road and the other real version was only present at title defenses (which were at bigger events)

Oh well, i only ask as i saw the Oen the dreamgate title on a DGUSA show, so i thought id ask......just makes it a bit more "official", if its mentioned so-and-so is champion.

Never mind :)

Oh well, i only ask as i saw the Oen the dreamgate title on a DGUSA show, so i thought id ask......just makes it a bit more "official", if its mentioned so-and-so is champion.

Never mind :)

If they took it to the USA, then let's ask the question...

• Paid Members

Could some one be an absolute gem and post or PM me the card so far and some matches to look out for on you tube to show what they are like.

I've never seen any Dragon gate so might like to get a feel for some of the names on the show before I go down.

Could some one be an absolute gem and post or PM me the card so far and some matches to look out for on you tube to show what they are like.

I've never seen any Dragon gate so might like to get a feel for some of the names on the show before I go down.

I keep up to date with dragongate with www.openthedragongate.com

The weekly shows are called "Infinity" so check those out, there are some pretty sweet PPVS on there too.

Archived