Dragon Gate UK : Shingo v Yokosuka 2 DVD Released!

Mark Sloan

We're looking into full HD cameras for the shows. Anybody interested in a Blu Ray release?

if it was on Blu Ray I would buy that rather than a regular DVD but I wouldn't not buy it if it was just on DVD so you wouldn't be gaining an extra order.

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'd buy them in Blu-Ray. I hope the improved sound picks up those Shingo/Yokosuka forearms even better than on last years DVD. They were brutal in Standard definition, never mind in high definition :)

We're looking into full HD cameras for the shows. Anybody interested in a Blu Ray release?

Not if it costs more than the DVD.

IMO wresting DVDs are usually overpriced so wouldn't pay any more for a prettier version.

Not if it costs more than the DVD.

IMO wresting DVDs are usually overpriced so wouldn't pay any more for a prettier version.

Rockstar Spud with full entrance vs. BxB Hulk with full entrance? :D

Would love to see that , would be very entertaining.

What about Kirby , Travis or El Ligero ?

Martin Kirby is a real decent talent. I wouldn't be surprised to see him feature on some bigger shows in the future. Very underated in my opinion.

Hes also one of the nicest guys i met in uk wrestling, and would indeed very much deserve a spot on any show!

2ND that , he is a real gent , always takes time out to say hello and a great wrestler , hopefully someone will take 101's lead and give him a real push :thumbsup:

Have been working on my basic japanese

Kanichiwa, Spiraltap desu.

Ahaha, same! I started learning a few months ago, but I sort of had to finish college, gonna get right back into it though!

Konnichiwa, TNAguy desu, dozo yoroshiku.

Mark, I'd buy the blu-ray for sure. If you're not going to do one then can this years DVD work on the PS3 please? :p It's not a big deal, I'll buy it anyway tbh. :D

Ahaha, same! I started learning a few months ago, but I sort of had to finish college, gonna get right back into it though!

Mark, I'd buy the blu-ray for sure. If you're not going to do one then can this years DVD work on the PS3 please? :p It's not a big deal, I'll buy it anyway tbh. :D

Whilst im here!

Although i totally enjoyed the show last year, thought the overall product was totally awesome, could i ask if possible for the actual dvd cases to be of slight better quality? Its a really small thing that for some reason slightly bothered me a little bit, the DVD its self was top grade, but the box seemed a bit "meh". Again, not to slag anything off, as i totally enjoy the product, but something that (for me personally) seemed to bring it down a smidge.

:-/

Whilst im here!

Although i totally enjoyed the show last year, thought the overall product was totally awesome, could i ask if possible for the actual dvd cases to be of slight better quality? Its a really small thing that for some reason slightly bothered me a little bit, the DVD its self was top grade, but the box seemed a bit "meh". Again, not to slag anything off, as i totally enjoy the product, but something that (for me personally) seemed to bring it down a smidge.

:-/

The plastic case?

to answer your question Mark, personally I couldn't give a crap about Blu-Ray. As long as the wrestling is good, I couldn't care less about seeing the beads of sweat on their brow in perfect quality.

Understood and noted. I am sure the wrestling will be good.

I'll run naked down the street with Diego Maradona while eating my hat if the wrestling somehow isn't good.

As you've mentioned the footy, has anyone noticed how keisuke honda (japan striker) looks a lot like susumu yokosuka.

Archived